Chapter 2

"Guud morning toasty" Vincent spoke to his toaster that was beside his side on the bed.
"OwO gOoD mOrNiNg vInCeNt-sAn" The toaster spoke (again).There was a loud bang that came from the room beside him.Vincent got up with his unicorn pajamas.He looked into the room and there he saw DORA AND CHICA?!(I'm wheezing)so then he pulled out his cheese gun and said
"SWEET HOME ALABAMA" And then Vincent Shot them and then Chica and Dora teleported to Alabama (idek anymore)
Freddy Feezbeer came into the room
"oH mY fRIcKeN gOd We WeRe GoNnA eAt ChIcA fOr DiNeR.wE wERe gOnNa HaVe ChIcKeN wInGs" Then Feezbeer paused and then he remembered what he was gonna tell Vincent.
"Oh yah all of us are gonna take a vacation to disappointment land because that's where all of us characters and the author of this book belongs"
"I'm gonna go pack all of my 11037 toasters-" but before Vincent can finish his sentence Feezbeer interrupted him.
"No you and William are staying because the romance in this book needs to happen sooner or later" so then all the characters in this book (including me lololol) got on a magical carpet and flew away to disappointment land.
William and Vincent were now left alone (dun dun dunnnn)
William put toast in his mouth and then put on a anime school girl from and the started anime girl run.
"HOHOHOHOHOHOHO SANTA WILLIAM IS COMING TO HAWAII-"
Then William-Kun Tripped over a tiny itty bitty pebble
"hOnEy vInCeNt SeNpAi HoW cOuLd yOu Do tHIs tO mE" William starting to ugly cry.

OKAY I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS.JUST A MOMENT AGO I WAS SAD NOW IM WHEEZING AHAHAHHEHEGD2YDJTS
-The Author lolololol