Chapter 5

Hello everyone.Apologies for not being active here in months.I was planning to finish this fanfic but uhhhh yeah I got lazy.Anyways,apologies for not being active.Im active on insta and tik tok and that's about it.Anyways let's get to the story.
This will be continuing from Chapter 4

Right after William shot Space Freddy into the land of Toxic Ships William didnt know what to do,so we snapped his neck and then boom,his head was back on earth.When his head back to earth he saw Vincent..FLIRTING WITH THE TOASTER!
"Huehuehue,,,I love it when you dig down in Minecraft.."
Vincent said suducingly to the toaster.
"L-Lets out our Minecraft beds together!Owo" the toaster spoke.
Vincent then picked up the toaster,BUT I STOPPED HIM
"I-Im better t-than that toaster!You fan paint me like your french girls!
🤪❤✨🧚‍♀️"  I told Vincent.He thought for a moment..and then said,
"that's kinda gay bro"
I then did a sad wHEEZE,and then I anime girl ran into my room and I called someone up
"Hey..psst Mike Wazowski you there?" I spoke into the phone.
"Yes."
He spoke back.I told him what I was planning to do.He agreed to this plan,thankfully.

~~Time Skip~~

Mike Wazowski finally came!Perfect.May the plan begin.
I led Mike Wazowski into my room,I told him to take off his socks.So that's what he did.
Until Vincent Sanic speed into the room!
"What are you guys doing?!" He then looked at Mike Wazowski's feet.
"THEY HAVE NO SOCKS ON?!" Vincent went wild.
"I'm not painting you like my french girls!1!1!1!1😡😡😡😡"
Vincent was angry.He then angirly spoke british man and then kicked Mike Wazowski out of my room and Mike drove home.
"UGH,IMAGINE NOT WEARING SOCKS!!!THAT WHORE BAG 😡😡😡😡"
I then decided to put on my Eggplant dress.Vincent looked at me,his mouth dripping
(Authors note: Never in my life have I cringe this hard at something)

"I love the way your hips are shaped!!!" Vincent complimented on my Eggplant dress.

(Authors note: This is what I imagine William to look like in the eggplant "dress":)

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the Yard 🤞😫" I seductively said in a bad boy tone 😻😻😻

"You can even attract Shrek 🥵🥵🥵🥵" Vincent spoke

- HI APOLOGIES FOR NOT WRITING CHAPTER 5 EARLIER IM SO SORRY I JUST LOST MOTIVATION TO EVEN WRITE THE REST OF THIS FANFICTION LMAO IM SORRY AHAHHDHAHS