same to you

- you heard i've move on,
but that's a lie.

       The blue haired young man was laying at his queen-size bed, still unbothered by the time and the noise outside his room. he stared at the window-- lifeless and broke. it was sunny and bright day in korea but for him it was gloomy and gray.

  he was supposed to work at this hour, but he had no strenght to stand or move a muscle, everything hurts. his doe and brown eyes becomes tired.

its been one week since his girlfriend dump him without telling any valid reason. he keep thinking of what he did wrong.

  his manager and friends can't approach taeyong at this time, they knew how painful he felt, he need some time alone.
even though they heard him crying, sobbing and crashing his things on the floor -- they pretend that they didn't heard anything. somehow, they feel useless and a bad companion.

but they'd have nothing to do, taeyong is a human too-- he can cry, be hurt and its a human nature. time will come and taeyong will be move on and also forget everything, if he can.

without her, he's a mess.

like how you imagine him now..

    ___________

jaehyun knocked thrice at taeyong's door and put his breakfast infront of it.

" taeyong..."

  he saw the untouched dinner he made last night, he sighed heavily turning his gaze at the door.

" taeyong~ i know its hard for you but we cant stand seeing you like this." jaehyun said sincerely. " everyone is worried, you haven't eaten for days, or even take a bath."

its hard to force someone who's suffering from heartbreak to come out. but its been a week and he haven't taken a bath and eaten. jaehyun is worried sick for his friend so he need to face him and gave him a pep talk.

  to be frank, he is scared of taeyong to death but right now he needed to man up. jaehyun twist the doorknob and peek inside it.

" hyung.." he whispered.

he decided to open it widely, revealing his room. taeyong is hiding under his dirty-white blanket so jaehyun walk towards him.

  he hesitate to shake him but he must do it to catch his attention and to woke him up.

  he heard him groaned that makes him quiver from fear. so he tap his finger at his elbow continiously, he wont gave up until taeyong will come out and be  his usual self again.

  taeyong begins to feel annoyed at his friends action so he gave up and lift his blanket and gave jaehyun a death glare.

  as taeyong lift the blanket, jaehyun flinched then quickly stood up and smile at taeyong who is glaring at him.

" get out." taeyong said emotionless.

  jaehyun wanted to follow his order but he shouldn't-- he must stay and confront him.