its goodbye for us

- and now the chapter is
close and done.

    Seven years, seulgi and taeyong started dating since trainee days, but they hide their relationship. it is prohibited for future idols to date-- unfortunately, the both of them are profressional to handle and hide their relationship.

  when they debuted, even the news, fans, and other artist dont found them suspicious. they say that red velvet and nct are just friends.

and nothing more..

  but they are wrong, just like yeri said on their vlive that she likes a relationship started being friends to lover -- so as the other members, they approved.

  still-- the eye of the public states that seulgi and taeyong are just friends.

   _______________________

  Taeyong enter the pin to unlock the door, behind him is seulgi keeping her distance to him. she wore a black winter
jacket, a black jeans and a boots.

she wear a mask and a beanie so she wont be notice by any paparazzi around.

while taeyong wear a black hoodie and a black jeans as well with a nike rubber shoes also a glasses.

  as soon as the meeting was finished, seulgi asked for a permission to her manager and so as taeyong. their manager knew about them and they're the ones to keep them safe.

they enter the dark room, they haven't visit the condominium since the break up. this is the only place for them only.

in this house they felt safe and free.

  taeyong turn the lights on, he didn't turn his back to look at her-- he proceed to their room to find some boxes.

  while seulgi in the living room, she wondered her eyes to every room and corner of the place.

all the memories flashes to her mind.

the couch.

she remebers when they watch a horror movie together. heads on his shoulders while his arms around her and his head  leaning on top of her head.

seulgi miss it.

she turn his gaze at the kitchen.

she recall how she back hug taeyong whenever he was cooking a meal for her.
the way taeyong secretly smile but she still see it.

they were happy.

  seulgi walks to the balcony, she slid the white curtain covering the glass door. she push the glass door and welcome by the cold breeze, the wind shoving her hair gently.

  the sky is dark and the city lights up. she walk towards the rails, she closes her eyes feeling the cool air, the sound of vehicles can be heard.

unanticipatedly, she reminisce about the moment in which she hurt taeyong in this spot and in this area.

she slowly open her eyes as she felt guilty at what she did to him. she thought she's an awful person, selfish.

"seulgi?". as taeyong utter her name, she sense him coming towards her. she turn around and notice he's holding a box.

" i found boxes for our things." he handed her the box he's holding and seulgi gladly accept it.

  she smiled as she look at him. the mood between them is gauche so long as they face each other, they stood there
for a second.

i love that face, i love that smile, i love that passion, with all my heart-- i love it all.

seulgi disrupt the situation by exiting the balcony. taeyong mutely followed seulgi.