// Chapter 1 //

Branch walked in Pop village he forgot today is mother's day While not..... He noticed a child with his mom.
"Hey, mom. I made this for you." The child said as he handed over a bouquet of flowers to his mom. "Happy mother's day."
"Awwww.... Thank you honey." His mother said and they hugged each other. This remembered Branch to his childhood.

*flashback*

"Happy mother's day, mom!" Branch said as he handed over a bouquet of flowers.
"Awwwwww.... Thank you my son. These flowers smell very good." His mom said and she hugged Branch. "Thank you."
"I love you mom."
"I love you too."

*End of flashback*

Branch eyes filled with tears. He started go back and tried not to cry.
"Branch!!!!" Poppy cried suddenly as she jumped in front of Branch.
"Aaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!" Branch shouted. "Poppy! You scared me!" He said a little angry.
"I'm sorry." Poppy giggled.
Branch looked at the ground sadly. He became sad again.

"Hey....." Poppy started. Branch looked at Poppy. "Everything is alright?" She asked.
"No...." Branch answered sorrowfully.
"What's wrong?" Poppy asked and she put her hand on Branch 's shoulder. His eyes became teary again.
"Are you....crying?" Poppy asked.
"No I' m not!" Branch denied. "I'm sorry..... I'm just...... Can I hug you?" He asked and he opened his arms.
"Of course." Poppy smiled. Then they hugged each other. "Thank you." Branch said. "I'm feel better now. I love you. "
"You're welcome and I love you too. But what's wrong honey?!" Poppy asked again.

"Just..... Today is mother's day." Branch told. Poppy 's eyes became a little sad. "I know."
"But I can't surprise my mom because...."
"Shhhh.... Branch..." Poppy said and she gave a warm hug to Branch.

Then they heard a splash. "Ugh......" Someone said.
"Have you heard that too?" Poppy asked. Branch nodded. They saw Barb sits on the shore and throws stones into the water.
"Hey Barb!" Poppy said.
"Oh, hey guys." Barb said in bored. And then she tossed the stones further into the water.
Branch and Poppy looked each other. "Hey, what's wrong?" Poppy asked kindly.
"Today is mother's day." Barb said in bored.
"Oh...."Poppy looked at the ground." Guys! We shouldn't be sad. It's a beautiful day today. " She tried to encourage them.

" But Poppy..." Branch started.
" Not but! Let's do something together! " Poppy said.
" But what? "Barb asked.
"Maybe.....we can surprise other's moms!" Poppy said.
"This is a terrible idea Poppy." Barb said with a grumpy look.
"I know." Poppy said. "But I have no idea."

"Ugh! I hate mother's day!" Branch said angrily.
"Hey, don't say that." Poppy said.
"But what we can do today?! Nothing!" Branch said as he crossed his arms.
"This is not true. Hmmm... Maybe we can try to celebrate the mother's day otherwise." Poppy told.
"How?!" Barb and Branch asked at the same time.

"We can help the kids how to gift their moms." Poppy said.
"Okay." Barb said.
"Well, I don't want to help them." Branch said rawly.
"Okay! Do you have a better idea?" Poppy asked.
"Maybe we can build moms from stones and we can give gift to them!" Branch said angrily.
"Wait, what?" Barb asked. "Are you serious?"
"No." Branch looked and the ground again.
Then they started laughing.
"But really, What shall we do?" Barb asked.
"I don't know." Branch said.
"Okay, If you have no idea can we do what i want?" Poppy asked happily.
"No! I have an idea!" Branch cried.
"Really?" Poppy asked. "I don't think you have an idea."
"But I have! I - I.... Ugh! Okay! I don't have!"
"Yesssss!!!!!! Let's go!" Poppy said.
"But Poppy!" Branch cried.
"Yes?!" Poppy cried. "What's your problem with this?"

"My problem is I hate this day!" Branch cried.
"Hey! Do not quarrel! You're lovers! " Barb said.

"I'm sorry Poppy." Branch said.
"No. I'm sorry." Poppy said.
Branch took a deep breath. "Just the today is sad for me." He said.
"I know Branch. And if you don't want to come you don't have to." Poppy smiled at him.
"Thanks." Branch said.

"You're welcome. Let's go Barb!" Poppy said and they set off.
"Wait!" Branch cried after them.
"Yes?" Poppy asked.
"I'm going too." Branch said.
"Wait. Really? How come?" Poppy asked.
"I don't know. " Branch answered.
"Let's go anyway." Barb said.

First Chapter is done! Next Chapter is coming tomorrow. Love U all!

mother's day - Short Trolls World tour fanfic.  ||COMPLETED STORY||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara