// Chapter 4 //

"Okay, children! Now you can go home and you can give the gifts to your mothers. Have a wonderfull day!" Poppy waved after them.

"Poppy, what shall we do now?" Branch asked.
"The party will begin in two hours. We can decorate the place."
"Okay." Branch nodded.
"Great! Let's go! " Poppy said.
They had just come out from Poppy 's pod and seen Cooper and Prince D.
"Hey, Poppy!" Cooper said.
"Hey, guys!" Poppy waved.

"We are back. We finished the cards. " Prince D. told.
"That's great guys." Poppy said.
"Yup. What have you done so far?" Prince D. asked.
"We helped the kids make gift to their mothers and I organized a party. It starts in two hours." Poppy told.
"Great." Cooper said.
"Thanks. Now we are going to decorate the place. Are you coming too?" Poppy asked.
"Sure. " Prince D. and Cooper said at the same time. Poppy smiled at them.
"Poppy" Branch said.
"Hm?"
"Did you send the invitations?"
"Oh no! The invitations! I forget them! No! Okay, the plan changes again. Go on, I will go back and send the invitations. But I'll go right after that too. Pinky promise."
"Okay." Branch said with a smile.
"Great , see you later!" Poppy cried as she started to ran back to her pod.

" How did you know she didn't send the invitations?" Barb asked.
" Just a hunch."Branch answered and he looked after Poppy." And I know her pretty well. Anyway, let's go,
guys! " He said confidently and he started to walk to the location of the party.

The location was a big place with flowers and with a stage.

" Wow. Pretty. "Barb said as she looked around.
" Yeah, I think so too. "Branch said.

" I see you here." They heard a voice. That voice belonged to Peppy.
"Hi Peppy!" Branch said.

" Hi! Where's Poppy? "Peppy asked with interest.
" Oh, She just forget send the invitations. "Branch answered." But she will come soon."
" Okay, here are the decorations." Peppy said as he handed over two boxes full of decorations.
" Wow, thank you. "Prince D. thanked.
" I can't wait to see the party. But I think I'll let you work. Now I go, bye. "Peppy said and he walked away.
" Bye! "Branch said." Let's do
This "
" Yeah! "Prince D. said.
Then they started to decorate.

- Half an hour later -
(hehe..... Idk what happened)

"Well....... I'm sorry. I think I'd better go now." Branch said and he walked away.
"But....." Barb said. Branch pretended not to hear it. He walked on without a word.
"Just I think  he's acting a little weird today, isn't he? " Prince D. asked. Barb shrugged.  Barb took a deep breath.

- Another half hour later -

   "Hey, guys! I'm back!" Poppy said as she walked to them. "Wow. This place became beautiful. You did a great job."
"Thanks." Cooper said.
Suddenly Poppy noticed that Branch is bot there. Her smile suddenly disappeared. "Where's Branch?" Poppy asked seriously.
"We don't know." Cooper answered.
"He went  to the way of the forest." Prince D. told. "And he hasn't come back yet."

"But the party will begin soon." Poppy said.
"I know" Barb said.
"Okay, I'll go after him. And I'll bring he back." Poppy said and she set off after Branch.

--------------------------------------

"Branch! Branch!" Poppy cried as she looking for Branch. The forest became darker as the sun began to set down. "Uhhh..... Where are you, Branch?"
Suddenly she noticed

"Hey, Branch! I know you are here!" Poppy said as she walked closer to him.
"No, I am not." Branch denied. Poppy smiled softly then she cut a serious face again.
"Why did you leave ?" She asked. Branch did not answer. He just still looked the ground sadly.
"Hello! I asked something."
"Uhhhh..... Because I hate this day!"

" Do you know it's childish? "Poppy asked chuckling.
" Poppy!!! I'm not a kid. " Branch declared a little angry.
" Hehe.... I know. "Poppy said.

" Branch I am here with you. "She sat down next to Branch.
" I just....... didn't want them to see myself like that. I don't want them to see i'm sad." Branch said." I just want to be a good king. "His eyes became teary.
" What are you talking abaout? You're the best king and the best troll in the whole world. "
Branch smiled at Poppy softly." Thank you honey. "Branch said and he wiped away his tears.
" No problem. "Poppy hugged Branch." Now let's go back. "She said and they started walk back." The others are already waiting for us. "

------------------------------

" Where's Poppy? The party will begin soon. Everyone is already here." Barb said.
" I think see them. "Prince D. said.
" Hey, guys! "Branch waved
" Branch! " Prince D. ran to them." So good you, guys came back."
" Hehe.... Yeah, I'm happy too."Branch said.
" Me too. "Poppy hugged Branch.

" Good, but the party is about to begin and Prince D. and Cooper will sing on the stage. "Barb told.
" Yeah, I'm so nervous. "Cooper said.
" Me too, Bro. "Prince D. agreed.

" Wait, Why are you going to sing in front of everyone? "Branch asked.
" Idk! To be more touching! "Cooper replied.
" Hehe... Okay. Good luck. "Branch said.
" Thank you. "Prince D. said.
" I think I'm going too now. "Poppy said.

- On the srage -

Poppy grabbed the microphone.
" I greet everyone with great love. And I'm so happy for that everyone is here. " She greeted everyone. " Before we even start the party, Prince D. and Cooper will sing on this stage for their mom."
Cooper and Prince D. are went up on the stage.
Queen essence surprised and then she plushed as she smiled at them.

" Are you ready? "Prince D looked at Cooper.
" Yes. "Cooper nodded.
" Huuuu... Okay. " They gathered their courage and began to sing.

               🎶 You're a world away

Somewhere in the crowd
In a foreign place
Are you happy now?
There's nothing left to say
So I shut my mouth
So won't you tell me, babe
Are you happy now?
You're the only one who can up and run
Leave me just as empty as the day you came
And you hold all the cards, all the broken hearts
Strung over your shoulder till it's all in vain
And only you know the strength of your teeth
The wash in the weight of your pockets, so deep
And lonely 🎶

P

oppy walked to Branch.
"They're good." Branch said.
"Yes, they are." Poppy agreed and she snuggled to Branch. "I'm so happy you came back."
"And I'm glad you came after me."

"I love you." Poppy said.
"

I love you too."
Branch looked a ground and noticed a flower. "Poppy...."
"Hm?"
"I have to go now."
"What? Where?" Poppy asked.
"I just have to do something." Branch said as he tore off the flower and he ran away.
"But, Where are you going now!?" Poppy cried after him.
"To my bunker! But I'll be back soon! I promise!" Branch cried back with a smile. Poppy smiled after Branch.

🎶 You're a world away
Somewhere in the crowd
In a foreign place
Are you happy now?
There's nothing left to say
So I shut my mouth
So won't you tell me, babe
Are you happy now?
Are you happy now? 🎶

(here's the song again)

       They finished the song. Everyone applauded.
"We are love you mom." Prince D. said.
"I love you too!!!" Queen essence cried happily.

- At Branch 's bunker -

   Branch put the flower next to an old picture where he was his mother.
"Happy mother's day mom." Branch said.

The end

Hey!!!!!  😁 I finished the book. I hope you all liked the story and the reading.  💖💖💖 And  I hope you all Have a wonderfull day! Love U all guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading this book