Part 9

"Look at my baby out there killing them! Is that not the sexiest man you've ever seen?" Kelly said as we were sitting on the ground waiting for halftime to begin. I looked at Michelle and she started gagging. "Shut up, yall know he's fine. You're just jealous kuz he looks better in all those pads than any of your men." Kelly said pushing Michelle over.

"Yeah, you're right." Michelle said. Kelly nodded her head and I just looked at her like she was crazy. "Roy does look better when he's all covered up." She said. We both busted out laughing and Kelly got up.

"Where you going? We're not done talking about the boys! We need you here to make fun of you!" Michelle yelled trying to grab her. She made her way past us and went up to another group of girls. Whatever, we didn't need her anyways.

"There goes Shawn." Michelle said. I looked towards the players bench and Shawn was sitting down drinking his Gatorade. I got up and walked towards him.

"Guess who." I said stanidng behind him and covering his eyes. He reached back and touched my face. "No that's cheating, you can't touch me." I said trying to bite his hands away.

He grabbed onto my bottom lip and pulled my head closer down to him. He started touching me all over and then turned around and kissed me.

"I don't think my boyfriend would like that very much." I said pulling away. He smiled and I took my hands away.

"Your boyfriend is lucky to have you all to himself." He said holding his hands out. I walked around the bench and sat down in his lap.

"And I'm very lucky that you're doing this even though he might get angry with you." He said kissing me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head down on his shoulder.

"What's up with you? Are you tired?" He asked running his hands through my hair. I nodded my head and he lifted it slowly. "I need you to be peppy for me though. How can I go back out there knowing that you won't be cheering for me?"

"Ugh fine, I'm up!" I said mushing his head. He laughed and the coach came over. I looked up at him and then at Shawn. "I'll see you after halftime. Good luck." I gave him one last kiss and walked back over to Michelle.

"Kelly still isn't back yet?" I asked sitting next to her. Michelle shook her head and pointed in Kelly's direction. She was flirting with some little ninth graders. She really knew how to get people in trouble. "I wonder what Roy is gonna do to them." I said laughing.

"Probobly crush them into tiny little pieces. She's really on thin ice with doing that shit." I nodded my head and we just continued sitting and watching the rest of the game.

As soon as hafltime started, Kelly ran over to us and we all got up and ready to do our thing. Kelly started flipping and Michelle started getting the crowd hype. We all got to the middle of the field with the rest of the cheerleaders and I looked over at Michelle.

"Let's shut this shit down! That school doesn't know who they are messing with!" She yelled. I smiled and nodded my head. I looked over at Kelly and she winked. Showtime!

I ran down to our touchdown, and Kelly ran down to the other one. The cheerleaders all spread out and Michelle put down three hoola hoops right next to each other.

"Go!" She yelled. Kelly and I started running and flipping. We each stopped when we made it in the middle of one of the hoola hoops. Michelle got into the middle one and we all started hoola hooping.

"They better recognize who the hell we are!" Kelly said as we all smiled at the opposing team's fans. They all had a look of shock on their faces that wouldn't go away. We finished up our routine and went to the side to drink some water.

"Hot damn, I never thought I would be so tired after a cheer. I need to work out some more once in a while." She said pouring the water all over her. We just laughed as she sat down to cool herself. "You have no idea how good that water feels." She said smiling.

"It looks good on you too."

We all turned around and saw Flex standing there with a big smile on his face. I saw Michelle ready to kill, so I made sure to hold onto her.

"Would you two please excuse me and Kelly, I have something to ask her." He said acting like nothing was wrong.

We know him, we know how the hell he is. Kelly nodded her head to tell us it was okay, so we slowly walked past him. Although we made sure to give them space, we also made sure to stay where we could see Kelly's face. We knew something might happen, so we were ready. After about five minutes, Kelly's eyes shifted towards us and we knew we had to go get Roy. Michelle and I took off running fast as hell towards the locker room. She knocked on the players door and the coach came out.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I have an important message for my brother. It's a family emergency, and I have to tell him now." Michelle said putting on a depressing act.

Even I would have let her go see him. The coach walked away and then two seconds later, Roy came walking out. Michelle and I didn't even bother saying anything, we both grabbed him and ran over towards the field with him. When we stopped, we saw Flex holding Kelly by the arm and she was crying. At this point, Roy was the one dragging us.

"Hey man, back the fuck up." Flex turned around and let Kelly go quick. He backed away from her and Roy got in the middle of them.

"Don't go putting your hands on her, I already dealt with your ass once, I won't have a problem doing it again." Roy said stepping up to him. "So what's it gonna be?" Flex looked over at Kelly and tried to grab her again, but Roy pushed him away.

"Don't touch her." Flex slowly backed up and walked the other way. Roy turned towards Kelly and she hugged him while me and Michelle stood to the side. It's time's like these that I wish our lives were taped just so I can rewind and play this moment over and over again.

"I gotta get back into the locker room, yall make sure to stay safe." He said letting Kelly go. When he was halfway to the locker room, Kelly turned around and looked at us.

"Go get your man!" I yelled.

She smiled and ran towards him. She still hasn't told him about the whole fight not really meaning anything and that she went overboard with the whole breakup, so now was the perfect time. They can be a happy family once again. We saw her practically spilling her guts out. At one point she started crying, and it wasn't the simple and pretty cry, it was the one that involves snot clogging up your nose and you gotta wipe and everything. Once they started kissing, me and Michelle turned our happy asses around and walked to a nearby bench to sit. We didn't want to see all that.

"So, how's life with you and your man?" I asked.

"Perfect. How's yours?" She said laughing.

Before I answered her question, I thought about everything that's been happening with me and Shawn. I must say that it's going better than I thought, and I thank him for that. He's helping me open up more, and talk about my past. Although I haven't been able to help him with his problems, he assures me that I'm doing something right. I guess it's a inner feeling that I'm helping, kuz he won't tell me for sure.

"Beyond perfect." I said smiling at her.

It was true, this was probobly the happiest I've ever been with any boyfriend. This is how I want the rest of my life to be with him. No drama that can't be solved within a matter of minutes, no problem that can't be talked about, and no emotion that can be kept secret from the other person. But then again, many would say I'm aiming too high with my hopes for such a perfect life. You can't have the good without the bad, well that's bullshit. I plan on having the good, and having no bad what so ever! Let's see how long I can keep up with that.