New start

Addisons pov

                      Incoming call-Maddison

(A-Addison M-Maddison)
A-hey maddi

M-hey,sorry for making you wait I was thinking of maybe booking a plane ticket for tomorrow? I know that's so soon but I can't be by myself anymore

A- That's amazing Madi! I can't wait to tell the others

M- thank you so so much I'll book them now!

A- luv ya

I couldn't believe it I was so happy she was coming I ran into the hype house bathroom and almost slipped up on the floor. The others looked at me with a confused expression then I told them she was staying for a month. Let's just say their reactions isn't quite what I thought. I think because I didn't tell them the reason they thought she was just chasing clout but I didn't care if it meant she would be safe. I knew Maddison wasn't like that.

Maddison's pov

It's a few hours since the phone call and I got my stuff together. I pretty much packed everything I had clothes wise. enough a month at most. I was taking a gap year because I was training to be a doctor which was 7 years in university (a/n- I don't know about the statistics, I live in England so made it up sorry guys :)
I had 4 months before returning to full out uni.
The plane tickets were booked for tomorrow morning at 11 but the airport was about 2 hours away.
Time skip to next morning

My bags were packed so with one big suitcase and a rucksack on my back. I caught an Uber to the airport and fell asleep on the way.
At the airport I ordered a vanilla iced latte and sat in the terminal until my flight was called for boarding.

Time skip to off the plane.

(A/n- sorry for all the time skips I don't know how to make this interesting ahah)
I call Addison and she said she'd pick me up in 20 so I decide to post

@mmadsionbeer

Liked by @avani 34,562 others @mmadisonbeer- who can guess where I'm going? ;)

@mmadisonbeer- who can guess where I'm going? ;)

@fan283- Europe?

@fan738-Los Angeles?
Liked by @mmadisonbeer
                        Load more comments...

I was sat on my suitcase outside the airport when I heard a car honk. I looked up and saw Addison sat in a white Mercedes. I ran up to her and she got out the car and hugged me
A-I missed you lovely

M-I missed you more

She looked down at my 5'2 self and smiled. It was about 6pm when she pulled into a McDonald's drive through and I squealed because I hadn't eaten since last night. We sat in the car and watched the city go slowely to sleep whilst have our own mcbang laughing.
It was around 10pm when we pulled to the house. I was expecting a small town house with a few rooms but my mouth dropped when she turned into a huge mansion.
M- you can't be serious

A-what? Is everything okay?
Addison said with concern

M- no I mean you joking right? You didn't tell you lives In a shitting  mansion...
She laughed and parked up in a row of Tesla's

I was speechless when she opened the front door to reveal a huge staircase, lounge, kitchen and high ceilings.

A-everyone is probably asleep so you sleep in my room tonight and I'll share with Dixie.

M- thank you so much, how many people are here at the moment?

A- around 12 but a few boys from sway are staying.

M- sway?

A- I will explain in the morning it's confusing.
I hugged her and went up to Addison room I fell straight asleep.
Time skip to 5am
Was fast asleep when I feel someone get in the bed next to me, I was turned away from the door so without looking I assumed it was Addison. I felt an arm go around my wait and I turned around to be met with a boys tired face and his eyes shut.
'Hey babe' he said with his eyes still shut
I screamed and I jumped out the bed.
He opened his eyes quickly shocked and screamed too.
We both just looked at each other screaming until Addison burst in.
A- BRYCE WHAT THE HELL!!
(B-Bryce)
B-what the... I thought she was you!
I burst out laughing and they both turned to me and looked confused until they started laughing aswell. 3 minutes passed and we were practically rolling on the floor.

M- oh my god I can't believe that just happened
B-I'm so sorry I thought you were her.
A- Bryce this is Maddison the girl I told you about
She said hinting towards me
B- ohh yeah hi I'm Bryce.
We awkwardly hugged Then I pulled away and said I was going for run but as I was leaving Addison grabbed my arm gently
A- um maddi, do you mind keeping this a secret?
She said and gestures toward her and awkwardly standing Bryce.
M- why of course love birds.
I said with a smirk and left the room
A/n- I kind of know where I'm going but please say if you want any changes to be made as in the house m-madison and stuff
It's my first book so be nice haha. Lilly xxx

900words