Not again

Recap-everyone had a giant sleepover at the hype house.

Maddison's pov: I woke up around 10 and decided to go for a run so I put on this-

(With a grey zip up hoodie)

I walked down the stairs slowly, making sure not o wake anyone up, I grabbed my keys and got in my Addisons merc, (car).

The sun was rising and it was the most beautiful veiw, the sky looked like purple Cotten candy and fire. I pulled up to the beach and sat in my car for a bit. I plugged in my headphones into my phone and pressed play on my 'chill' playlist. I got out the car and was hit by a salty breeze.

I parked up the top of a cliff looking over the beach then walked down some crealy old wooden steps.

I ran all the way along the beach then back again, until I was out of breath and my legs gave up. I painfully walked up the steps then looked back on the crashing waves and shut my eyes. I took a deep breath in and then-

'Oi watch it'

I turned around to see a boy around my age with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a wetsuit half up to his wast so I could see his toned 6 pack. He was holding a surf board.

I looked back to see him hard starring at me.

'Sorry' I said looking at the ground  flustered.

He smiled then carried on walking down the steps.
He got to the bottom and turned around, looked me in the eyes and smiled. I smiled back then turned around, the grin still plastered on my face.

On my way home, I stopped at McDonald's and ordered a veggie rap and made my way home. I sat outside the house and finished it then glanced at the clock. 10.45 am.

I walked inside slowly then turned around to see Addison pacing around the room with Bryce trying to sooth her and Anthony with his head in his hands.

'Oh my god' Addison said with relief looking at me. She came up and hugged me.

'What the matter you guys?'

'We thought you were dead maddie, not cool.' Ant scouled.

How? What? Do they know about my mental health? I pannic thought.

'Dead?  What you guys?' I replied.

'I took your car dumbi' I said to Addison.waving her keys in her face.

'I told you to bloody check' Bryce said rolling his eyes.

'Oh yeah um sorry' Addison whispered looking down.

'Aye it's okay I'm here now, yeah?'
I said lifting her head up by cupping her chin with my hands.

'Next time at least right a note.   Please' Anthony pleaded.

'Haha okay mom' I laughed.

He smiled.

'So what's the plan for today?'I asked.

'Why don't we go in the pool?' Bryce asked.

'Nuh uh no thank you' I said boldly. Putting my hand up.

'What, why?' Addison asked me.

'Pools are not my thing' I stated.

Pools = bikinis = jumper =more eyes on me.

Nope, I thought.

'Party pooper' Addison scofffed.

'I'll come sit but no' I said sternly

'Better then nothing I guess' Anthony chopped in.

I went upstairs and run the shower. I pulled my leggins down and saw a small piece of paper fall on the floor...

A/n- cliffhanger.....