ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Shigaraki's POV:

I was laying in an empty bathtub with all my limbs tied together. My mouth had a cloth in it preventing me from screaming.

I heard 'I Hate Myself' by Isham Jonas playing outside of the bathroom door. I've been here for so long I now know every song my captor loved to play. If I was being honest, he had pretty good taste in music.

His taste in music reminds me of my father's taste in music. Not the greatest man, but he treated me better than this. He'd never go this far. Never.

I could smell eggs. Fried. They smelled delicious. I couldn't sleep that night. I mean, who could really. I was in a bath tub for god sakes.

The bathroom door slowly creaked open revealing my captor. Short brunette hair. Sharp golden eyes. A white button up and black pants. Socks covered his feet.

He walked in with a plate of fried eggs. He smiled cheerfully at me.

"Happy 30 day anniversary!" His voice was full of happiness like a child on their birthday.

It has already been 30 days. I've been trapped with this psychopath for 30 days.

I glared at him as he slowly took the rag out of my mouth. Once the rag was out his hand gently caressed my cheek.

I wanted to pull away from him but I knew that would only result in him taking away the food and forcing me to starve for the rest of the day. So, I just let him do as he pleased.

He soon pulled his hand away from my cheek and picked up the fork which was on the plate of eggs. He cut me a piece of the egg as he stabbed into it before bringing it to my mouth. I reluctantly opened my mouth as he fed me.

He continued to feed me the egg until it was all gone. I felt so helpless. I felt like a bird with broken wings who was being hunted by a fox. Their was no escaping. This was my ultimate demise.

"Since it's our 30 day anniversary I was thinking we could go out of the house. You've been cooped up in here for so long. I think it's about time for you to get some sunshine on that beautiful skin of yours." My captor spoke as he gently picked me up.

I hated the way he spoke to me. he spoke to me like a husband would speak to his wife. It disgusted me.

He carried me out of the bathroom and into his dining room. He gently sat me down on a soft cushioned chair.

"I'll go get your clothes, darling." He spoke before walking over to a door which lead to his bedroom.

I stared down at the wooden table in front of me. It was completely clean. Not even a tiny stain or scratch laid upon it.

Oh how I wanted to ruin this table so badly. I wanted to destroy his home. He deserved it. No, he deserved more than that. Much more.

He walked out of his bedroom holding some clothing. It contained a blue button up shirt and some tan slacks. He carefully sat the clothing down on the table in front of me before he began undoing the rope that tied my wrists together.

Once my restraint's were off he began taking off my clothes. I wanted to get away from him, but I knew even if I could, there was no where for me to go.

Once my clothing was off, he began putting on the clothes he picked out for me. They were surprisingly quite comfortable. They weren't to tight and weren't to lose.

"You look so beautiful." He spoke as he grabbed my hand gently pulling me up to my feet.

My cheeks turned red as I turned my head away from him. I didn't want to look at him. I didn't want to see his smug face. I didn't want to.