𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

Before we start this lovely story about our beloved #2 Hero who loves chicken wings and all things that deal with the reader, Lemmie just say...I do not own any of the characters in BNHA nor do I own any of the photos that I will use in the chapters of this book. I will also try to make the chapter titles with different fonts each time.

Do not attack me if I don't finish this book because usually I have an  and then it dies. T^T I'm just that annoying. You will also find that I will make you want to drive your eyes out due to the absolutely retarded decision that I will make the reader do and occasionally Hawks. 

I wonder if you can catch the slight shade that Hawks is throwing in that photo...cheeky bastard

Goodbye my Lovelies~❤

~~~

"GET OUT YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE MUTT!"  Your dad howled fangs bared. I whimpered as he grabbed you by the arm throwing you outside into the cold pouring rain. Your previous bruises hurt enough as if this made it any better. "And take your shit with you!" he tossed your suitcase down the stairs and the impact caused you to tumble backwards  getting a few more scrapes in the process. Your father gave you one last intense glare and slammed the door closed. the rain started to seep through your shirt and you shivered uncontrollably. Picking up your bag you pulled it along the street stopping at a bus stop going underneath the canopy  stopping the rain from hitting you for now. (You know those things that you can never seem to find when you need them. No?well here's a picture )

You shook yourself off water droplets flying everywhere

You shook yourself off water droplets flying everywhere. Flicking your ears you grabbed your long hair wringing it out of the rain that soaked in it (if you have short hair imagine it long enough for you to wring out). You decided it would be better if you  turned into your wolf form for now to keep you warm. Pushing your suitcase underneath your fur pressing closely against the wall. Closing your eyes you burred your nose into your side. You were just going to take a quick nap. "awe... you poor thing" you heard a voice in your sleep. slowly blinking the fuzziness away. You peered up at the user of the voice. 

It was a girl with short black hair pulled into a small connecting braid and beautiful violet eyes. She looked around your age. You whimpered pushing further against the wall behind you. "It's okay" she said in a hushed tone reaching her hand out. 

What did she think you were some type of dog? Oh, right. You were a dog. "I'm not a complete dog ya know" you thought. She jumped a the sound of your voice "This is your quirk?". "You nodded switching to back to your human form."Why are you here alone in the rain?" she asked tilting her head "My...my father threw me out"  you said quietly. She smiled tilting her head "How about you come and live with me? I mean I need a roommate and I'm pretty lonely"  She explained. 

 You could go with this total stranger who seemed nice enough and very energetic and probably had a nice warm home and food but could be a potential murder and the next thing you know your face was going to be on the back of a milk  carton or you could stay on the street and die of hypothermia and starvation."I think I'll take my chances with the stranger" You thought. Your quirk was strong so you would be able to fend for yourself and you wouldn't go down without a fight. You nodded your head and the girl held her hand out for you to grab. You pulled yourself up grabbing hold of your suitcase. "I'm Yamanako, Kana by the way" She smiled brightly.

"L/N.. L/N, Y/N"  She nodded "Well all right then we should get going! She help out her umbrella for you to join her under. "Thank you Yamanako," You said. "No need to be so formal just call me Kana" She waved her hand dismissively. As you walked to Kana's house you couldn't help but feel as if something was watching you. Kana stopped to take out her keys. While she was rummaging through her pocket you saw a flash of darkness in the corner of your eye. Spinning around quickly but not fast enough to alarm Kana. You looked to where you saw the only thing that was there was a  bright red feather fluttering down from the sky. It was so free and bright against the night sky. It seemed like it was doing a dance as it gracefully fell at your feet. You picked it up studying it there was nothing to special about it it was about the size of  your palm. There was something about it that was comforting. You didn't quite know you felt lucky. You felt like you  knew that this was the start of your new life. "L/N you coming inside?" Kana called. You look back at her tucking the feather in your pocket. 

"Coming!"