𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

"N/N! Get your lazy ass up!" Kana yelled from downstairs.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HOE GIMME LIKE 10 MINUTES" You yelled letting out stream of curses before you got out of bed going down the stairs. "What could you possibly need for you to wake me out of my precious sleep" You said. "Um maybe the fact that we have to get to work?" She deadpanned. "Work..." You blinked a few times

"HOLEY CRAP BALLS I HAVE TO GO TO WORK" 

You're eyes almost popped out of your head. You zoomed up the stairs going to your room getting dressed brushing your teeth halfway tucking your shirt in. You headed back downstairs spitting out your toothpaste in the kitchen sink, wiping your face with the back of your sleeve. "Bro Y/N that was so unsanitary!" Kana said looking at you with disgust. 

"Shut up lets go" You bolted out the door dragging Kana with you. "Our shift doesn't start until 10 min" she said "I know that's why we need to hurry!" 

"It takes 5 minutes to get to the cafe N/N" She looked at you like you were the dumbest person in the world. You slowed when you saw the cafe in sight. "Oh... right I knew that~ hehe" You smiled sheepishly opening door. You and Kana got ready. You worked at a maid cafe with Kana you started maybe two weeks after you started living with her. After a good 4 months you two became inseparable. You felt around in the front of your apron. Then you checked your pockets and even in Kana's purse. 

"N/N you better get in place the doors are about to open." She said standing near the door. "I left my feather." You said. "That weird red one that you carry around? You dont need it we-"

"Cover for me! I'm gonna run back home and get it!"You said running out the door. You could hear Kana screaming at you on you way out "YOU CANT JUST LEAVE YOU HOE! WE GET MORE CUSTOMERS IN THE MORNING AND YOU KNOW...." You couldn't hear her voice anymore. She was to far away. You turned the corner bumping into someone. "Sorry sorry!" You rushed looking at a pair of golden eyes before getting up and rushing off. 

Sorry to whoever that was but you didn't  care enough to look back. You needed your feather it was like your good luck charm. Your starting point. You threw open the door to your house bolting up the stairs to your room. Tucked underneath your pillow was the bright red feather. You picked it up holding it to your lips. You gently placed it in your pocket going down the stairs and back out the door. 

You felt more secure now. You never knew why but you felt calmer with the feather with you. There was something about it that made you feel... almost safer? 

You hummed walking down the street your hand in your pocket stroking the soft feather. Then all of a sudden your hand was yanked from your pocket and you were being dragged down the street by the feather. It was like it was a magnet to something. You gripped the feather trying to dig the heels of your feet into the ground to no avail. 

Where was it trying to take you. And how was it even doing this?

The feather continued to drag you along down the road past many people who were giving confused or concerned looks. You pushed open the door of the cafe your worked in. The feather suddenly stopped causing you to fall forward but you planted your feet stopping you from falling forward and hurting your already far too damaged face.

You cracked an eye open as the feather was plucked from you hand and your chin was tilted up. Your eyes were met with the same liquid gold ones that you saw earlier. 

"I believe this belongs to me"