SHOT:-2

As Ragini was about to enter her room.
Someone squealed "Ragini Didi"
She turns around to find a lill boy standing in front of her with his twinkling eyes.
She frowned in confusion.
He signs her to bend , she does so.
He touched her cheeks n said admiringly_"Awww you are really very beautiful and cute.Laksh Bhai used to praise you a lot , finally I can see you in real"
Laksh who was eating an apple opens his eyes wide at what the boy had blurted out n throws half eaten apple on him.
"Ouch.."
The boy glared him n laksh glared him back.
Meanwhile Ragini asked_"Tu hai Kon chotu"-
"Hi...myself Ansh Gadodia . Son of shekher and Sumi Gadodia. Brother of Swara and Ragini Gadodia. I am 8 years old and study in  3rd standard section A "- answered he fluently .

Ragini shots a glare towards Sumi and shekher n said_"wah!! Wen I was dealing with my miseries there. You guys were busy with family planning here. Good good...u always surprise me . Aur kitna girogey Papa"

Shekher shakes his head n said_"Ragini .....Why you have so much poison inside you. why don't you understand... What have you become beta. Do you even know Swara postponed her marriage date only for you , she told that she"LL only marry if You will be there in her functions and Sumi ....u know since when she heard about your coming ..she was busy making your fav. Food items.. Why don't you see the good side"

Shekher was about say more when she stopped him _"Badi meharbani aapki beti aur Biwi ki... But I am not that mahaaan . (She took deep breaths ) Just let it be .. I am already tired . Going to rest. N by the way Congratulations for your Son"- she said caressing Ansh hair .
He looks confused with the discussion going on but just smiled.
She looks at Sumi and said_" my fav. Dishes were those which were made by my mother, now that she isn't alive  so I don't have any fav. Dish too"
"Ditto"- shouted laksh from behind surfing his mobile .

She goes from there to her room n touched each and everything remembering her childhood. Her sweet memories with her Maa.
She wiped the layer of tear when Ansh barged in .
She folds her hand n asked _"Now what"
He passes his gummy smile n said _" I have always wanted to meet you... I am so happy you are back. Will you play video games with me "
Seeing his cutness ragini couldnt deny . She asked him to set everything till she goes to freshen up.
They both plays random games.
"You know. You are so amazng. Swara Didi to ekdm bakwas hai. She is too lazy to play . Aisa lagta he nahi ke vo mere sister hai. You look like my Real sister "- saying so he hugged her.
She felt nervous to hug him back bt somehow patted his back chuckling.
"Okay now go.I have some work to do"- saying so she opened her phone.
Ansh saw Janaki's picture on her screen and asked _"who is she" she was about to answer when he continued_"'i have  seen so many pictures of her on our Store Room"
Ragini looked at him shocked.
Then she realised that she haven't seen any picture of Janaki in this house.
She throws her phone in anger.
Ansh got scared seeing her.
"Out....Get out...Go..."-shouted she on him.
He starts crying and runs out .

Laksh saw him n asked about the matter.Ansh told him everything.
Laksh makes him sit and said that Ragini is little disturb right now so don't take her words to heart. _"And by the way strong boys never cries.You are strong na.then common wipe your tears"
Saying so he told Ansh to go to play n moves inside Ragini's room.

She was throwing things .
He locked the room n took her in his embrace.she resisted but he holded her strongly.
She tries to go away when he brings her more close n closed his jacket caging her inside  .
She looks at him n he smirks _" Ab kaha jaoge😉"
She pouts n leans into his warm touch complaining cutely.
"Laksh...they...they took all the photos of maa and kept it in store room.. why they do so... It hurts laksh it hurts here"she says showing her heart.
"I know...I know Rago... But see..it doesn't matter they keeps picture on wall or not. She is not there in dose pictures. She is here (he says indiacting her heart) and she"LL always be here. Nobody can remove her out ..hmm"-said he stroking her hair
She smiled at the way he consoles her.