1

ONE MONTH LATER

I sat on my brown leather couch, in my new apartment. With the help of my old friends, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Liam.

"Thanks for helping me move, boys. Even if Harry didnt approve of you seeming me." I let out a shaky laugh.

"No problem, Rose." Liam said flashing a tight smile.

All the boys hugged me, and I led them out the door. Waving to them as they left.

Sighing, I went to my shiny new oak wood cabinet and grabbed a shot glass.
Then, I ripped out the vodka from under the sink.

I took four shots. The only pause I took is when I poured another one. Life gets hard.

I poured myself a glass of wine and sat on the couch we had kissed on so many times. I shook off the thought and turned on my television.

"After Harry Styles, of band One Direction, caught cheating on model, Roseanne Lima, is his-"

I aggressively smashed down on the button of my remote. The screen went blank.

No one has asked, said, or even mentioned how I was doing. I haven't seen the other models in days.

I had multiple offers for interviews. I didn't accept. I wanted a real interview. Harry and I, setting across from each other. He'd be forced to tell the truth because, he couldn't lie to my face.