²¹ 𝐄𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

"I'll be back before you know it, darling." I said, and kissed Y/n's cheek. I forgot about the gun Iris gave me. It was in my backpack and due to the money me and my parents have, I was able to get a private jet. I'm going to be going to France to stop Elodie's plan. It was a sick idea; but I need to do what I need to do; and if that includes killing Elodie; then fuck it. I'm killing Elodie.

"Okay...don't get hurt." I smile at Y/n's care. "I won't. If you need anything, Victoria is only one call away. No Camila or Shawn or Paxton." I point my finger at Y/n to make myself clear. "Of course." I give her lips a little tease before grabbing my stuff and walking to the taxi.

* * *

"So what's the plan again?" Courtney asks for the tenth time. I sigh. "Oh my gosh Courtney! How many times are you going to forget?" I scold. "I'm nervous, okay?! You have a fucking gun with you—I don't know if your going to kill her, or if your gonna threaten her-"

I cut Courtney off, "if she doesn't back off of me and Y/n's wedding, I'm going to threaten her." I say, giving Courtney a recap. "That's it?" I nod as I look out the window."hopefully."

* * *

Courtney was at the hotel. She didn't want to come along because Elodie doesn't know her. If I would've known that, I wouldn't have brought her on the trip. But then again—I can't do this alone.

I knock on the door and wait for Elodie to open it. "Ariana! Nice to see you here." She looked around, "Wheres Y/n?" I sigh and take out my gun. "Let's get this over with." I say, and point my gun towards her.

"I know your Y/n's mom, Elodie. I saw her ultra sounds under your bed. Including other things a mother would take from their child. Like a piece of hair from their first hair cut? Or perhaps their first blanket?" I say. Elodie rolls her eyes.

"Listen Ariana, I don't know where you are getting all of this from-" I cut her off and push the gun into her head. "You and Céleste switched children after Y/n was born. You wanted slaves—or something like slaves—but you also wanted a child, Y/n. So when Y/n was around, hmm, I don't know, two? You got her back but you kept the triplets." I was now orbiting around her, my gun still pointed to her head.

"At our wedding, you were planning on switching again. You were planning on taking Y/n away from me." I whisper into her ear. "You possessive little bitch!" Elodie yelled, not making any movements.

"You're right. I was planning on taking Y/n back and getting her away from you. This only strengthens my opinion more. I don't trust you, Ariana. So I'm making my daughter marry someone better." I arch my eyebrows in confusion when I hear footsteps come down the stairs.

There I saw Camila. Karla Camila fucking Cabello with a smirk on her face. "Camila." I growl out. "Ariana." She says with a smirk, walking down the remaining stairs. "I told you, Y/n would always chose me."

Middle School.

"Isn't she pretty Ariana?" Camila asked as we watched the silent girl walk to her seat. I watched in amazement. She was very beautiful—her hair was up in two nice pigtails. She was wearing her uniform, a plaid skirt and a white button up shirt with flowers on the collar. "Yeah..."

"Her parents are very rich. She use to go to school in France, but she moved here this summer." Camila explained. I nod. "I wanna marry her. Despite her silence, I would love to marry her. I could make her talk again. I know I can." Camila assured herself. "Dream on, Karla. I could make her like me first."

"Challenge accepted."

Camila got up and walked over to Y/n. "Hi, Y/n." She said, making sure I could hear her. Y/n looked up at Camila. She was very petite and fragile. "Would you like to have lunch with me outside? We can eat by my favourite tree?" Camila offered. Y/n smile and nodded. "Great! I'll meet you by the entrance of the cafeteria?" Camila said as if she was asking a question. Y/n smiled even wider and nodded.

"See you then." Camila kissed her cheek, making a pink tint appear. She came back to the desk and sat by me. "She'll always choose me, Ariana."

"I-" I troubled to find words. "I told Elodie about when you went to a school for troubled kids before you came to Boca high. The whole reason why she doesn't trust you. You're a killer Ariana! You killed someone!" Camila yelled, her lips twisting up into a smile, "I saw it all."

Middle School.

I orbited around Lucy, my knife twirling in my hand. "Y'know, I wouldn't like to do this, Lucy, but I can't have you liking her." I say to the girl who was currently tied up. "Ariana...I won't like her anymore! I promise! I'll even ask my dad if we can move so I don't have to see her! Please!" She cries after I take the tape off her mouth.

"Trust comes and goes, Lucy. It's sad how our friendship had to end like this." I say, and stab her in the chest. I hear a gasp, but decide to ignore it. It was probably just Lucy taking her last breath.

"Y-you...you were the one who gasped." I say in shock, dropping the gun. "You're right, Ariana." Camila said smiling. "Don't you see, Ariana? I'll always be the first choice." I was at a lost for words.

"That's not true!" I say, but Camila chuckles, "oh but it is," she lifts my chin up with two of her fingers. "Your pathetic Ariana. You're possessive, and you get jealous easily. You're a killer...there are so many other things to describe you, but that's just some of them." She says and let's go of my chin.

"I'll see you at the announcement." She says, then walks away.