The New Friend

On the bus stop Adam finds Daisy and feels relieved. -

Adam -"Good Morning."

Daisy -"Good Morning Adam."

Adam -"So you are waiting today !"

Daisy -"Yeah ! Today no one fooled
me "(smirks)

Adam -"Good ! Good !(smiles)"

Daisy -"So how long have you been here?"

Adam -"Well I am here since birth !"

Daisy -"Wow !You must have many good friends then !"

Adam -"Well ! I have !...Ah.... actually I had !"

Daisy -"Why ? What happened ?"

The school bus comes and they get on the bus.
Adam -"Okay....we will talk later !"

Daisy -"Please sit with me. I want to know what had happened."

Adam -"Honestly speaking ! I left them !

Daisy -"But why ?"

Adam -"They were boring."

Daisy -"Really ! So will you stop talking to me too when you get bored."

Adam -"No. No ..I didn't mean that !"

Daisy -"Hmmm..."

Adam's heart faces a changeover is now free from all bad feelings and is once again like he was before he went to the bad path.

Adam -"Don't get disheartened,I never leave anyone even if they leave. You will always find me by your side whenever you need.(gives a smile)"

Daisy -"Really (calmly) ! Then why you left your old friends."

Adam -"Actually I started staying away from them but I never left them."

Daisy -"But why ?"

Adam -"It was a mistake...I thought of befriending some bad boys in order to understand them ."

Daisy -"But you a good boy."

Adam nods and gets up from his seat as the school bus reaches their school.

The whole day Adam starts rethinking about his decisions of going to the bad path.

Adam to himself -"What am I doing? aww...did I take myself to the somewhere I shouldn't have gone... what's happening ????....Ahhhh"

Adam keeps questioning himself all day :

Adam -"Why did I enter this path ??? I loved Rose and that didn't mean to look others in a bad way...I am a good boy and I need to make her agree to marry me by being a good boy...that is it !!!  Why I didn't realize all these before ???? Aww... Maybe I was too sunk in sins that I forgot myself....I was about to destroy myself.... Great...I need to change...I will change.... From now no more sins...I will marry Rose by being the best man possible and she will request me to marry her....yes that is it"

Adam then agrees to again have a changeover but this time for a better future !

After the classes end he moves towards school bus and is thinking about Daisy.

Adam to himself -"I should thank Daisy for helping... although she doesn't know how she helped me but I should thank her."

Adam gets on the bus and has a look on Rose. He feels good on watching her. He then searches for Daisy and finds that she is sitting alone. Adam goes towards her and sits with her.

Adam -"Hey. "

Daisy -"Hi"

Adam -"I wanted to thank you for your help."

Daisy -"Help ! When did I help you ?"

Adam -"Just answer me one thing."

Daisy -"Yes."

Adam -"Am I a good person ?"

Daisy -"Yes. Why ?"

Adam -"I just wanted to know what people think of me."

Daisy -"Oh...okay."

Adam -"So do you have any friends over here !"

Daisy -" Well I met a few of my school mates and hope they are !"

Adam -"Yeah...they will be... don't worry! And I am always there !"

Daisy -"Thanks"

Both get down on reaching their homes and bid byes to each other.

After a long time Adam is in a positive mood and decides to achieve his love Rose with hard work and good character. But a Storm was awaiting for Adam at home about which Adam didn't know ?.

Will Adam's past leave him so soon?

Will Adam be back on right path this easy ?

Read the next chapter -
"The Self Repairment" to find out !