Chapter 1: Inroduction

Rianne's POV

Before the story starts I'm gonna introduce my self first. I'm Rianne Jean Kim , 16 years old. If you're wondering why Kim is my last name that's because my dad is half korean and half Filipino. I'm currently studying at Xavier Academy I'm 4th year high-school or grade 10 student .

I'm the president of broadcasting club in Xavier Academy because of that I'm quite famous in our school but they are also saying I become famous because I'm pretty and have korean features. But I don't believe them because you should be humble HAHA.

Section X-A is my section because of the school grade system the higher your grade the higher your section is. Not to brag but I'm in the top 10 in our whole school. There's 5 section total in every grade. Section X-A have 30 students , Section X-B have 35 students , Section X-C have 40 students , Section X-D have 45 students , and Section X-E have 50 students.

There's 200 students in every grade level to easily monitor every students. There's 4 campus in Xavier Academy the Elementary campus , Highschool campus , College Campus and the Club campus where all club room is located except broadcasting club. There's cafeteria in each campus and 4 restroom each.

Since I'm in elementary I'm studying in Xavier Academy. Almost all of the students here is the same because this school have a great education system that's why the most successful people in our society comes from here. Maybe that's the reason why Autumn Anderson studies here.

She is one of the hier of Anderson Corporation. She is also famous in our school not because she is rich but because she is so beautiful. She is also half American and half filipino fyi.

I like her but she hates me why? Because I accidentally embarrassed her back in grade 7. We become classmate back then because I fail a subject because I don't prioritize my study. That's why I been transferred in Section VII-B. She is kind to everybody except me and her suitors.

But it's alright because I can still secretly admire her always. Then after a whole school year my grade is back to normal and I have to move back to Section A because of the grade system. Even we are not classmate anymore I still secretly admire her in afar.

2 weeks have pass since a new school year starts so it's 2nd week of August. I woke up 5:30 in the morning to prepare for school.

My family is not that so rich we are just above normal if your wondering who's rich it's Leanne family. My father own five star resturants located in different part of the world. My father restaurant is our source of income and he manage it all that's why hes is not always home.

But my mother is always here to take care of me. She is just a housewife right now but 16 years ago she is the Ceo of a big advertising company in the asia that my grandparents own.

But when I was born my father doesn't want my mother to work anymore beacuse he wants to be the one who will provide to us. So my mother left her position to her younger brother Uncle Simon.

And also my father is not in good terms to my grandparents the reason it's a secret for now. After I take a bath I wore my uniform and prepare my things to go to school. After I prepare my things I go downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to school" I shout to my mom that's in the kitchen.

"Take care honey don't skip meals" my mom shout to me too.

"Ok mom bye" while saying it I'm heading outside our house.

Our house is not so huge but we have swimming pool, garden , and a garage. We own 3 cars one black Mercedes-Benz S-class that my dad own, one red Lamborghini Hurucan that I own and one gray Ferrari Portofino that I use when I'm going to school.