parte 1

your pov🌸
i ran and ran until i finally reached an empty alley way to get away from the 3 men running after me. my body slid down the wall as i stared at nothing wondering how i got myself into this mess.

hours before
i woke up n stared out the window by my bed. my apartment was a mess from the party i had the night before. my head was banging so i grabbed the pill bottle out from my bedside table n took 3. i got up lighting my cigarette while starring at myself in the mirror i picked out the cutest outfit i had and stuck on some music when there was a knock at my door. i opened it to reveal my bestfriend with blood all over her clothes.
"what the fuck Annabella!!" i shouted while starring at the girl now sitting on the floor.i sat down beside her, "what happened who's blood is this"
"i was picking up some pills, some car pulled up n stared shooting i didn't get shot but alexa did i tried helping her n they took all the pills out my car" she spoke shaking.
"wheres alexa"
"dead"
shit. is all i could think
"Lyanna , i need them pills i gotta pay if not they will shot me this time"
i stared at her as i shook my head
"get changed were getting them pills"i stated as we got up.
i went to my room n grabbed the guns from under my bed. loaded them. and we left.
we pulled up to the club these perras were at. we walked in and started shooting.
"EVERYONE ON THE FUCKING GROUND"i shouted pointing my gun at these wasted people. i walked over to these guy to my suprise they were unarmed.
" give me the pills"
the man shook his head i knew what i had to do i shot his leg and let Annabella take over i took his keys out his pocket and found his car. i took the pills and put them in my car. i called for Annabella, as she was running out she was shot.my bestfriend on the ground dead because of me. i drove my car down the road and realized they were following me. i took the pills ditch my car and ran.

back to present
i cried remembering the events of what just happened now i was really alone. after an hour of hiding i finally got up and started walking home. i got to a telephone box and called my mumma i knew i couldn't stick around they would find me and kill me too.

phone call
"mamma"
"hello darling everything okay"
"im going away for a little"
"where are you going Lyanna"
"away mamma"
"does this mean i wont see you again"
"course not i'll see you again"
"when"
"are you alone"
"yes"
before i could reply the phone cut off. shit i shouted as i slammed the phone down.
i carried on walking not knowing where to go until a red car stopped beside me. i carried on waking slightly confused at the sudden action.
"hey i know your in trouble i can help"
i stared at the guy with glasses with a dirty look,
"oh yeah and what do you know"
"i know that the police are already at your mothers and they know you're here"
i was confused but got in the car.i pulled my gun out to the guys waist.
"what do you want"
"i want to propose a business deal"
i nodded
"a heist, how does stealing 100 million sound to you"
i smiled and removed my gun from his chest.
"im in"

Hey this is my first story on here!! i fell in love with the netflix show 'money heist' and decided to make my own version!! i hope you enjoyed this first part❤️650 words