parte 4

your pov
i walked up to the door to see a crying rio
"hey hey whats wrong rio"i asked putting my hand on his shoulders.
"i proposed to toyko, she said no"he cried.
"rio im so sorry come in" i let him in a took him to my bed.
"what did she say"i frowned.
"well i gave her my tags and she thought it was stupid. then i asked her and she said she didn't want to and she was only here for the money and not love" he wimperd.
"oh hunny im so sorry i really am" i gave him a big hug and let him cry on me.
denvers pov
me, Berlin and nairobi were sitting outside enjoying the air and laughing as always. i wonder were Aurora was so i got up and started looking for her. i got up stairs and saw her bedroom door open i was confused so i walked over and i saw her and rio hugging.
"uhh bad time" i said giving rio a dirty look.
"no its okay rios just upset thats all, everything okay denver?" she replied looking up at me.
"no its fine you 2 have fun" i said and walked away but i stayed near so i could hear them.
"whats his problem" rio asked.
"im not sure he will be okay, now how are you feeling" she replied. i wont be okay.
" im okay i just dont know how i could be so stupid" rio said, i could hear him crying still. baby, i thought.
"hey my love your not stupid shes missing out"she replied which made me a but upset. her love?
"no on much to her i'm just a stupid kid" rio explained.
"but you're so much more than that you just have to show her how much you love her" she replied. wait is she giving advice?.
"i'm gonna go talk to her thankyou so much Aurora" he replied.
"you're more than welcome, but before you go can i ask you something" she asked.
"of course aurora what is it" rio asked.
"well i really like this boy but im not sure if he feels the same way"she asked.was she talking about me?.
your pov
"i really like this boy but im not sure if he feels the same way" i said to rio. if you're wondering it's denver i cant get him out my head.
"im sure he feels the same how could he not, just tell him"he replied.
" now im going to find toyko thankyou again" rio smiled.
"you're welcome, also if you find denver can you send him up here please"i asked smiling.
"of course, adios"
"adiosss riooo" i laughed.
denver pov
shit i need to go. i ran down stairs and sat back with the team.
"hey denver, aurora want you by the way"rio smiled.
"thanks" i coldly replied.
i wonder what shes gonna say.
your pov
im nervous very nervous actually. denver walks in and omg he looks gorgeous.
"what is it my love" he smiled and sat next to me.
"i.. i uh um" i couldn't get it out.
"i really like you denver like really" i looked down scared of his answer.
he put his fingers under my chin and lifted my head back up.
"im so happy i met you my love, i really like you too, soo um will you be mine?"he asked.
omg
" of course!!!" i didnt even have to think about my answer. i jumped into his arms and kissed him softly. we were so happy until we heard someone cough at my door.
"*cough*"