𝙾 𝚠

Well hello everyone, welcome to this shitass story of Valt x Oc named Cynthia. Well let me warn you, this story sucks and it contains swearing. Yet, I'm not good at these kinds of things oof-.

——————————

"Cynthia, come over here! I have to tell you something!"

"Yes dad?" A blue mint haired girl with pigtails walked to him as she only just woken up as she wore a red oversized shirt with pink shorts as she yawned. "It better be important dad..." she mumbled as she had her eyes closed.

"You got scouted to BC sol!" Mr. Shishiso said as he smiled brightly.

"Oh hell naw, you're lying cause u tryna to cheer me up." Cynthia said as she pouted a bit and crossed her arms as she shook her head no.
"Not to mention, mother wouldn't let me go anywhere. I'm just stuck in here and I have to marry a fucking man I don't even know all because of her and because we're 'Rich'..." Cynthia added as she looked away, looking a bit depressed.

"But do you really want to go there? Being free and doing whatever u want!" Mr. Shishiso responded and looked at her, "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. I got the tickets to Spain and I got everything ready." He added with a smile.

"No, I can't.." Cynthia said as she looked away yet, she didn't want anything to happen to her family. But she wanted to go to BC sol.

Cynthia Shishiso is a blader as her bey was called Caster light, she won few of the matches in mexico and usa, she was in a rich family as her mother was abuseful to her and forces her to do anything she says.
She also has two older brothers who are twins, named Riro and Airo. one of them which is Airo is the nice and kind twin, he would help Cynthia on the hard times and cheer her up. He would buy anything for her or do anything.
On the other side, Riro was the coldest one and mean, he would hurt Cynthia and bully her, he doesn't even help her with anything but himself.

"Don't worry Cyn. everything will be fine. Just go there and have fun. But no boyfriends!" Mr. Shishiso said as he raised a brow and smiled a bit.

"But are you sure about it?" Cynthia asked as she looked at him, Mr. Shishiso smiled and nodded in agreement.

Cynthia smiled brightly as she started to sniff a bit, showing she started to cry out her tears as she ran to him and hugged him tightly, "thanks you so much dad!" She sniffed softly as Mr. Shishiso smiled and patted her head as he hugged back.

"Now get your ass off and go now, the plane is going soon!" Mr. Shishiso

"Ok okay!" Cynthia said as she smiled brightly and ran to her bedroom and packed up everything.
"Finally I'm leaving Mexico.." Cynthia said as she sighed and rolled her eyes.

-timeskip to when she arrived to Spain bc why the fuck not lmafoooo-

"Wait where is BC sol?!" Cynthia said as she looked around as she was in spain.
"Goddamn it, I'm lost." Cynthia shook her head no as she sighed in disappointment. "Oh boi how am I gonna get in time?!" She whined a bit and looked down, she wore a pastel yellow crop-top as she wore some blue jeans shorts with pastel blue long socks.
She normally wears her red shoes but she wore her red roller skatings and was roller skating everywhere but got lost.
"Where is it, where where where?!" She mumbled as she kept going and looked around, she looked behind.

"Ow!" She screamed as she was bumped by someone and fell down.
"Ah! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" a blue haired boy said as he also fell but got up as he looked at her.
"That's really hurt you idiot!" Cynthia yelled as she pouted and sat up, "and I'm on my roller skates!" She whined as she stared at him.

"I'm sorry! I was in a rush! Here." the blue haired boy said as he give her a hand to get up as Cynthia looked at him and sighed and grabbed his hand as she tries to get up as she looked at him and tilted her head, "whats ur-"
"Sorry I'll have to go now!" The boy said as he ran away, he was smol and had blue spiked hair with brown eyes.

"Neh, what an idiot." Cynthia said as she went back to roller skate around to find BC sol, she was thinking a bit about him, "hmm I wonder why was he in a rush?" she asked herself as she shrugged it off and kept looking.

-time skip till she arrived to BC sol -

Cynthia smiled brightly, "yayyyy! I fucking finally found it!!" She cheered as she went to the gates.
"Hey hey! Who are you?" a guard asked as Cynthia looks at him and tilted her head, "Cynthia Shishiso, the helf mexicano and helf Japanese." She responded as the guard nodded and smiled, "oh you're that roller skating blader! I really like how you launc-"

"I'm sorry sir but if you excuse me I have to go right now!" Cynthia said as she went inside as fast as she could and looked around, "oooou so this is BC sol!"
"You're late." a long dark pink haired female said as she walked to Cynthia.

"I'm sorry I got lost!" Cynthia jumped a bit as she looked at the dark pink haired female and bow down, "please forgive me!" she begged.

The female sighed a bit and smiled a bit, "well my name is Kristina Kuroda you can call me Kris for short, you're Cynthia Shishiso the roller skating girl?" she asked as Cynthia looked at her and nodded, "yup! I'm sure you watched my matches?" she asked as she smiled as Kris looked at her and smiled.

"Of course." Kris responded as she smiled, "also I'm the one who scouted you here." she said as Cynthia looked at her and smiled brightly.
"Gosh I thank you so much about it, now I can finally do anything I want without my mother or Riro, gosh they're so annoying. How much do you want me to pay you hmm? " she asked as she smiled.
"Oh there no need to pay! I just want you to be a great blader and make the team go up! Also I think you should go to your room, I'll call someone to show you around." Kris said as she smiled as Cynthia looked at her and smiled as she nodded, "yeah sure, I don't want to get lost again." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey Aki and Tomoka, can you guys show Cynthia to her room?" Kris asked as a pastel pink haired girl with a ponytail with a purple haired female with mint blue eyes looked at her and nodded as they walked to her.

"Oh hey I'm Aki Hayashi! It's nice to meet you!" the purple haired female said with a smile as the pastel pink haired girl looked at her and smiled a bit, "hey I'm Tomoka Akarumi! I guess we'll have to show you around right?" She said as Aki nodded.

"Ah it's nice to meet you two!" Cynthia said as she smiled brightly and nodded, "I think I may have seen u guys before." she said as she went with them as Aki and Tomoka looked at her and smiled.
"Oh really? I also think I have seen you!" Aki said as Tomoka smiled and nodded.
"Nawww, I'm not really that popular anyways." Cynthia said as she smiled as she was still with her roller skates, she had her Things in the bags and backpack she brought with her.

"Wait is that you?!" A person said as he was behind them as he stared at Cynthia.
"Eh?! You're that boy from earlier!" Cynthia said as she pointed at him as she pouted madly.
"Huh?" Tomoka and Aki got confused as they both looked at them.

"Who are you child?" Cynthia asked as she crossed her arms and stopped walking with them as she stared at him and tilted her head.

"u-umm, I'm Valt Aoi!" The boy said as Cynthia looked at him and her cheeks gotten a tiny of red, "u m m ima go to my room now because I feel sicc now- uhhh I think I ate too much takis-" Cynthia said as she went away and left Tomoka and Aki alone with Valt.

"Eh?" Aki asked as she was still confused as Tomoka shrugged.

"Awh man I was gonna ask her to battle against me.." Valt said as he sighed.

"Ah shit I got lost again-" Cynthia said as she was in the middle of the hallways.

———————

So yea dis is mi oc story and shit, I know it's very bad and it sucks TwT.

/1510 words/