Best Friends

I walk up to the house right in front of mommy and daddy but as we get to the door i turn around and look at mommy and ask her if she can ring the doorbell. Sure but why wont you Paige? Im scared...can you hold me? Of course i will hold you anytime you need me okay? Okay thank you mommy. Hello! Hi you must be Mrs. Golding? Yes i am...come in please! You must be Paige! Yeah... And you must be Joe? That is correct Mrs.Golding. Oh please you guys can call me Sarah! This is our living room go ahead and have a seat while i get Dawn. Okay sounds good! See that wasn't so bad was it Paige? No i guess not. So do you want to get off of mommies lap so Dawn thinks your a big girl? Okay.. but can i sit in between you and daddy? Yes my darling. This is my Daughter Dawn! Hi nice to meet you Dawn im taylor. Hi taylor. Hello dawn im Joe. Hi joe. Hi Dawn im Paige. I know silly we go to school together! Oh Okay. do you want to come see my room Paige?! Sure...mommy can i go to her room? Of course sweetie as long as its okay with Sarah? That is totally fine, it gives us more time to get to know each other. Come on Paige follow me! Okay! Wow you have a really big doll house! Yep my dad and my brother made it for me. That's cool! Where are they? Oh they went camping this weekend... my brother is a boy scout and they were talking about some retreat or something? Oh thats cool i dont have any siblings. Oh well there not really fun anyway we just kinda pick on eachother. Well then its good that i dont have anyone to pick on me. Yeah so are you gonna audition for the musical? Yeah i am! Are you? I don't really think i'm a good singer... but i can dance! I'm not a good singer either.. but hey you should audition to be on of the dancers! Oh yeah that's a good idea! Wait what about you then... Oh its okay im still gonna audition i just dont think i'm good enough to get a part.. but dont tell my mom or dad. Why not? I just don't want them to be disappointed in me. I don't think they would be but i promise i won't tell them. Okay that you!

HEY GIRLS COME DOWNSTAIRS LUNCH IS READY!!

OKAY WELL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!

I hope you and Joe don't mind eating dino nuggets and goldfish for lunch? Oh no that's totally fine honestly i think we would eat that any day haha. Omg mom you maid dino nuggets! Yay i love goldfish...there my favorite cracker. Really Paige that's awesome there mine too! So what were you girls talking about? Oh just about or siblings and the musical... right paige!? Yep! So girls what would you think about me and Taylor taking you to get ice cream while Dawns mom runs to her work really fast? Yay! Yeah that sound good! Okay great so go get your stuff if you need anything Dawn and then well be on our way.

*at ice cream shop*

Oh wait mom can we go say hi to a friend that i made at school she is right over there with her dad? Yes but what kind of ice cream do you girls want first? I want cotton candy please! And what about you dawn? Umm can i have bubble gum please Mrs. Swift? Yes of course you can and you don't have to call me Mrs.Swift you can call me taylor. Okay..

Omg hey Lacey! Oh hii Paige and Dawn! Are you guys with...Taylor Swift!!! Yep taylor is her mom!! Omg that is soo cool can i meet her please she is my idol?! Yes of course you can she loves her fans!! AHHH i cant believe this is happening Taylor is standing right in front of me!!! Hi nice to meet you Lacey! OMG how do you know my name?! Well i have been staking you on instagram for a while now, i was actually gonna invite you to my SS but shhh dont tell anyone. I promise i won't! Okay great now i think your dad wants you back. Okay thank you so much tay bye! Bye lacey! Well what did you think mom?! She is a very sweet girl! She is much older then you though how do you know her? Well she goes to my school and we had older buddies for the week and she was my buddy! Oh that is so sweet, who was your buddie Dawn? My buddie was my brother because if you have a sibling you get put with them. Oh okay well girls i think its time to go back home, Joe looks kinda bored over there.

*back at Dawn's house*

Bye dawn it was nice meeting you hopefully we see you again soon! Bye

*in the car*

So Paige did you enjoy your day? Yeah i had a lot of fun what about you dad? It was nice getting to know them. And what about you mom? I had a good time also it was nice to meet a fan as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

Lacey= @taylorswiftstarwars on here and @lacey.paper.rings on instagram

also im sorry it took me forever to post this ill try to write a littler faster next time. aslo sorry this is kinda short. please stay safe and keep reading and sharing my stories thank you sm!

-love Sav