CONFESSIONS

Quick A/N: Hello how is everyone doing?  This is my first time writing a fanfic ever, and it's also my first time writing for this two, so tell me what you think in the comment section.

*I'm not sure how many chapters there will be but i can tell you that there will definitely be more than 15.

*This story will be published here and on AO3.

* I don't have an upload schedule, i post one chapter after I finished writing another one. 

*I do not own or claim no own any of the characters or the one Chicago universe.

                                                                       ~Happy reading!~

After cruz's wedding Casey goes back to the loft, Kelly and Stella went to her apartment so he was alone which was good for him because he needed to think about what he realized at the wedding.

Seeing her in that blue dress that brought out her beautiful blue eyes was the last thing he needed to finally accept his feelings, he knew that their friendship had change about a year ago but he never let himself act on it because he thought that she didn't see him in that way and that he wasn't good enough, she deserved the best of everything in the world, and a guy with a failed engagement and a fail marriage wasn't it, but last night as they were dancing together he knew that he had to tell her even if she didn't feel the same because those feelings were driving him crazy, so he decided that the first thing he was going to do tomorrow was going to her apparent and confess his feelings to her before he loses her again.

So the next day after having breakfast, he took a shower and headed to Brett's apartment, once he's there he takes a deep breath and knocks on the door, nervously waiting for her to answer, when she does, her hair is up on a messy bun and she is wearing sweatpants, and he thinks to himself that somehow every time he sees her she looks even more beautiful.

Matt!, says Brett with a surprised look on her face

Everything okey? She asks

Yeah um- we um- we need to talk, he says

Okey...um come in, she says not entirely sure about what is happening here

He sits on her couch and before she joins him she offers a glass of water which he declines politely so she joins him, now they are both sitting on her couch looking at each other.

So, um what did you wanted to talk about? She asks not knowing what he could possibly answer.

So... he says making a brief pause before he continued to talk

Look Sylvie, says Matt staring into her eyes, this past year you been there for me, you've been my rock without even realizing it for more times that I could count, and I've- I've been lying to myself about my feelings.

Brett couldn't believe what she was hearing, was Matt about to say what she thinks and hopes he would say, she thought to herself

The things is.... Matt continued, I think, no, I know that I have feelings for you, the type of feelings you have for someone who you want to be more than friends with, hell I cant stop thinking about you and believe me I've tried, but I think about you every hour of every day and I know that our history is a bit messy but I really do think that its worth the shot, look im not expecting anything in return I just needed to tell you because it was driving me crazy.

But if this is too much or if you don't feel the same just say the words and i'll leave and bury those feelings, he said.

Wow, Sylvie thought to herself, so many times she had dream about this exact moment, but hearing him say all those things and seeing that he was always looking out for her best interest even when he said all those things, made her really happy because she felt the same way but she thought that he was still hung up on gabby so she didn't even try to express her feelings and then there was the hole thing with Kyle and the failed engagement that she thought that she couldn't be in a relationship because of all her past ones had failed, but hearing Matt said all those things made her realize that you just need to find the right person, so without even thinking she lean forward and kissed him, Matt was caught by surprised but he responded almost immediately,

Sylvie pull away looked him the eye and said

'in case you needed any clarification I feel the same way'

Matt smiled at her and said

'Well maybe we should try that again just to be sure'

Sylvie nodded, and Matt planted a soft yet hungry kiss on her lips

About five minutes have passed when Sylvie pull away, catching her breath before saying

'I think that we should take this to the bedroom'

You sure? Matt asked

Yes, and believe me when I say that I've been waiting for far too long

With that Matt stud up with Sylvie on top of him wrapping her legs around his waist while he carried her to the bedroom, and I think that you already know what happened next.

A couple of hours went by, and they were both laying on her bed.

Well that happened, she says with a smile on her face

Yeah it did, Matt replied, planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

She was resting her head on his chest, when she looks at him and says

"I think that for now we should keep this a secret."

As she was starring at his gorgeous blue eyes, she followed "look don't get me wrong im not ashamed or anythings like that, I just think that we should figure what this is and how serious it is before telling the hole firehouse, you know."

The fact that she said that made him realize that both of them were willing to work on whatever this is, he then smile at her causing her to ask what was wrong.

What? She ask as he notice his big smile on his face.

Nothing, nothing's wrong, I was just thinking the same thing.

After clearing that up she kissed him and asked him to stay

Stay? She asked

I wasn't planning on leaving, he replies while pulling her closer to him

They talk about anything and everything when Sylvie asked the one question that was on her mind.

So, she said softly, what are we supposed to do now?

Well, I have some ideas, he replied with a smirk on his face

Matt, im serious, she said

I know, but it was worth the try, he says...For starters I think that we should go on our first date, he added

Don't you think is a little too late for that? She asked

It's never too late to go on a date, he said smiling to her

Well you are right about that, so what do you have in mind? She asked

I was thinking that first we go to dinner and then we go back to my place to dessert, he said with a devilishly look on his eyes.

Mmm... sounds like a perfect plan to me, but where and when

How about Friday night at 8, he asked

Sounds like a plan, she replies

As for where, that's for me to know and for you to find out, he says

Mmm... I love surprises, she says with a big smile on her face.

But what should I wear?

You can wear whatever you want, you look good in everything, hell you could be wearing a potato sack and i'll still think that you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, he responds while planting a soft kiss on her lips.

You are very sweet but seriously tho what should I wear, she asks

Something casual, he responds

Great then, she says as she takes his hand in hers

A couple of minutes passed and they are both asleep.