Author's Note

I'm working on writing this story here but I lost my access on my old account under the username RockingCupid 😭😭😭

By the way this is my first 2gether fic and I'm thankful to this series that rekindled my passion in writing. For the fans of the show, I hope you will enjoy this work. Don't share it with the actors, their families, friends, and acquaintances. I don't want them to know the existence of this fanfic. This story is for pure entertainment only and I don't intend any form of harm to anyone. Though some of the scenarios happened in real life, everything about this story was intended to be fictional.

If you're familiar with my other works, you will know that I'm into smutty stuff but I will try my best to keep this work as innocent as possible (if I can help it lol).

Disclaimer:
The photos used in the fic were not mine. ctto ✍️

This baby (unfortunately) is full of grammatical errors and some inappropriate words. It is unbeta'ed and English is not my first language so please feel free to correct me for any mistake(s) that you will see in the story at the comment section later.

I would also love to hear your thoughts about a certain chapter. Thank you so much for giving my work a chance. I hope you will love it as much as I do.

Don't repost the whole or parts of the story on other sites without my permission. Don't steal my work and give me the right credit.

Vote 🌠. Comment 🌠. Share 🌠. Follow 🌠.