7 - Gemini

A/N:
Wow, 4K Reads and 300+ votes already?! Thank you so much for your support 😭. Your support guys is really overwhelming. I'm sorry the super long wait. Seriously, this is the toughest chapter to write. I kept on adding and removing scenes 😅 until I came with this update 555.

It's funny that I filed a vacation leave so I can update sooner but instead I indulged myself by watching a lot of BL series 😂. I just finished watching The Shipper, 3 Will Be Free, Waterboyy, SOTUS (1 & 2), Kiss Me Again, Dark Blue Kiss, He's Coming to Me, Theory of Love, My Dear Loser, Ingredients, He She It, Our Skyy, Secret Love: Puppy Honey S1&S2, Cause You're My Boy/My Tee and now I'm watching  Friendzone (no spoilers please). I gave you the titles so you can watch them yourselves ❤️❤️❤. I swear they were all awesome. ️

I'm also receiving some messages asking me for explicit contents upon seeing my old works in AO3 😅. Just like what I said before, there might be a possibility but I'm quite hesitant to include such content in this work. I will include it only if I found it necessary. I guess we will all know on the future updates 555.

Inside of my head Pt. 3
Me: Since my readers are torn to choose between Bright and Sarawat, I decided to ship TineWin
TeamSarawat and TeamBright: The f*ck.
Me: Just kidding 😅

I'm sorry but I need to say this. Recently, one of my favorite writers in Ao3 deactivated her account 😭 I talked to her before that and she opened up that she felt demotivated because of the lack of response from her readers.

I guess this is my way to make an awareness. If you can spend a few minutes of reading a chapter, why not spare a second to click the "Vote" button or better yet leave a feedback or a comment of appreciation? Come on guys, it's free and it will make your favorite writers feel good about themselves 😊

I hope you can read this chapter my dear Beryl (username: bryl069119), this is dedicated to you. Re-activate your account naa 🥺🥺🥺

*** WIN ***

"GOOD. You're finally here. It's about time for us to talk."

It's almost an hour or probably longer than that since Tine said those words. Win might be exaggerating but it felt that long. Honestly, he wasn't sure because the flow of time where he was at seemed vague. He was sure of one thing though, he was starting to be self-conscious because Tine did nothing since they met but gawked at his face. "Tine, are you okay?"

Tine finally snapped back from reality as he grinned at Win apologetically. The guy was blushing while scratching the back of his head bashfully. "I-I'm sorry. I just couldn't believe that I'm seeing you right now in person. I know that we exactly looked the same but seeing you with my own eyes is quite... unbelievable."

"Same," Win just muttered in reply. The whole thing was really bizarre. He couldn't explain what he was feeling right now. They said it was a bad omen to encounter your doppelgänger but seeing Tine felt good yet unnatural at the same time.

"Uhm... can I touch your face?" Tine requested hesitantly, his puppy eyes in full power as he tried to persuade Win to agree.

Win prided himself on the ability of his puppy eyes. He was using it to get what he wanted since he was a kid. It was his secret weapon to win any arguments. Using it against him though was annoying but it quickly faded when he saw Tine's adorable pleading expression. It seemed like he was mesmerized and he found himself nodding in agreement at the odd request.

Tine grinned triumphantly and caressed Win's face. Win was surprised to the odd yet very familiar sensation of their first contact. It felt exactly the same when he was touching his face with his own hands. Just like Bright and Sarawat, he and Tine were exactly alike in all aspects at least in physical sense.