Special Chapter

For Q&A about the Series and YAASSSS FUTURE WORKS!!!

So I prepared this special chapter to answer the questions that you guys either commented or sent through DMs.

🌠🌠🌠
Q: What's up with the names of the chapters? Are those just random astronomical stuff or what?

A: They actually have a connection from the content of every chapter. I don't do "random" 555

Ch. 1 - Sirius
I think it's given. Sirius, the brightest star reminded Win of Bright. Win was looking desperately for that specific star before he had an accident.
Ch. 2 - Pisces
It's Win's zodiac sign (February 21) and also Sarawat's (March 12). The first encounter of two souls with the same sign.
Ch. 3 - Apastron
Apastron is the point of greatest separation of two stars, such as in a binary star system.
- hinted the separation of Sarawat and Tine because of death
- the widening gap between Bright and Win because of the former's conflicting emotion
- hinted the possible separation of Bright and Nevvy
Ch. 4 - Parallax
Parallax is the apparent change in position of two objects viewed from different locations.
- this is where Win started to doubt that 2gether and Sarawat were just a simple dream. It's all because of the kiss-inflicted bruises on his lips (courtesy of Ai'Wat).
Ch. 5 - Antimatter
Matter consisting of particles with charges opposite that of ordinary matter.  In antimatter, protons have a negative charge while electrons have a positive charge.
- Sarawat became aware that Win was not exactly his Tine and the possibility that his world might not be real at all. A metaphoric realization that he and his world might be the antimatter after all.
Ch. 6 - Facula
Facula are the bright patches that are visible on the Sun's surface, or photosphere.
- these "bright patches" represented mostly of the struggles of Bright as a celebrity especially on how it affects his personal life.
Ch. 7 - Gemini
The "soul twins" Win and Tine's first encounter.
Ch. 8 - Umbra
The area of total darkness in the shadow caused by an eclipse.
- Win finding out that Tine might be hiding some dark secrets (after he saw him kissing Joss on his vision)
Ch. 9 - Equinox
On an equinox date, day and night are of equal length.
- Win realized how his world and 2gether were very much alike especially Sarawat and Bright not just by physical appearance
- at the same time they found out that Joss and Luke were dating. In 2gether, there were versions of Joss and Luke (their names were swapped) who also got the potential of being together just like their counterparts.
Ch. 10 - Capricornus
- all about Bright's turn of pursuing Win. Bright's zodiac sign is Capricorn (Capricornus is the constellation's name)
Ch. 11 - Supernova
A cataclysmic explosion caused when a star exhausts its fuel and ends its life.
- the biggest revelation of the book
Ch. 12 - Sunset
The end of Win's time to make a choice.
Epilogue - Meteor
I mean Meteors have always been assocuated to wishing stars, right?

🌠🌠🌠
Q: Why include ITSAY on the last chapter?

A: I wanted to write an ITSAY fic for quite some time so I decided to add it on the story. I believe that it's quite befitting to the plot. I love to show the likeness of Sarawat and Bas' character. In a way, I wanted to justify Sarawat's decision of letting go of Win.
I got this idea when I'm listening to Bright's cover of Skyline. That's when I thought another subplot that would further hurt you guys 555
PS I swear I'm swooning while writing the part where Sarawat was singing Skyline 555

🌠🌠🌠
Q: Do you really intend to end the story this way? (From my friend who got the opportunity to read the story before I published it online).

A: The ending of the story should be the "Sunset" but there are still a lot of hanging questions so I split in two parts thus the Epilogue.

🌠🌠🌠
Q: Why did you fucking let Sarawat remember then, you fucking sadist?! (From the same friend who got the opportunity to read the story before I published it online).