13. Broken

Alisha's POV

The next morning.

I woke up to find everyone still asleep. I knew that they had all taken turns watching Robin for me last night and I really appreciated that they would do that for me. I went to Robin's bed to see she was already awake.

“Hi baby, are you ready to get up?” She smiled. “Yes momma.”

I picked her up and set her on the bed, while I went and got my clothes for the day from the suitcase Joel had brought over.

“Don't wake up daddy Robin, he needs to sleep.” She looked at me with a pout and stayed quietly on the bed playing with her teddy bear.

Looking at her and how fast she was growing up made me realize that I had so much to be thankful for and I should be happy about where I am in my life. She was already 2 years old and I knew that the time was going to pass fast.

I hopped in the shower, got dressed and went back into the room to get Robin ready for the day.

I never understood how Joel slept through everything but he did. I got Robin dressed and headed into the kitchen to make everyone breakfast.

I was in the middle of making coffee when Leana came and sat at the counter.

“Hey Robin are you helping your momma make breakfast?” Leana asked.

Robin smiled and nodded. Leana looked over to me, “How are you doing today?”

I smiled. “Much better actually. Do you want some coffee?” She shook her head no.

“Lee, you haven't been drinking coffee, I haven't seen you with an alcoholic beverage in weeks, what's going on?” She stayed quiet and avoided looking at me.

“Oh my God! You're pregnant!” She looked up smiling.

“Shh. No one knows yet not even Jimmy.”

I was ecstatic, this was exactly what Jimmy was hoping for and I knew that nothing could make him happier. I ran around to the other side of the counter and hugged her. “I am so happy for both of you. When are you going to tell him?”

“I don't know, I mean with the new album and then touring, this isn't the right time for a baby.”

I shook my head. “Leana, do you remember around what time it was that I got pregnant?” She smiled.

“Yeah.”

“Well see, I got pregnant right in the middle of a tour, at least you have time to figure things out with Jimmy since he's not on the road right now.”

She nodded.”Yeah you're right.”

Robin then turned around and looked at Leana. “Are you gonna be a mommy Auntie Lee?”

Leana smiled. “Yes Robin, you are going to have a little cousin, but you can't tell Uncle Jimmy ok? It's a surprise.”

Robin got the most serious look on her face. “Ok. I promise.”

Joel's POV

I woke up in the nursery the next morning to see both Alisha and Robin gone. I didn't know what to feel, I couldn't bare losing them again. I ran into the kitchen when I heard Robin laughing.

Alisha turned around and looked at me like I was crazy. “Babe are you ok?” She laughed.

I went to her and pulled her into my arms, I kissed her on her forehead, “Oh thank God.”

“Joel what's wrong?” She sounded so concerned.

“I thought I lost you again.”

She sighed. “You don't ever have to worry about that again, I love you and we are never leaving you.”

I picked up and Robin and sat on the counter with her in my arms. “So what's the big breakfast for?”

“I don't know I felt like doing something nice for everyone after last night.”

“Babe you don't have to do that. You know that we were all here for you because we care, not because you are going to cook a big breakfast the next day.”

“Yeah I know, but does that mean you don't want any of my chocolate chip pancakes?” She laughed.

I smiled and looked at Robin. “Do we want Momma's chocolate chip pancakes?”

She nodded enthusiastically. Then Jimmy burst into the kitchen.

“Did I hear someone say chocolate and pancakes in the same sentence?!”

This was the perfect life, even after what had happened the night before I knew that we were all going to be ok.

Soon the kitchen was full and we were all heading to the table to eat.

Robin was glued to Matt and Val since they had woken up. I knew that she had really missed them the whole time they were gone.

Matt's POV

“So what are the plans for today?” I asked.

“Well besides going to file a restraining order, our day is free.” said Alisha.

“I vote we go to Disneyland.” said Jimmy.

“Do you think that's really a good idea Jim?” asked Val, while looking at Alisha.

“What? Are you guys worried about me?”

We all kind of nodded.

“You don't have to worry about me. I actually think it's a great idea. I'm sure Robin wants to go meet Mickey Mouse and all the princesses.” Alisha said casually.

We all looked at Robin, who was sitting there minding her own business until she realized what Alisha had said.

Alisha's POV

After filing for the restraining order we all met up at Brian's house to go to Disneyland.

Once we got there it wasn't difficult to get the guys to go on kiddie rides with Robin. I had forgotten how much of a kid they were at heart.

“Hey Ali, is it alright if I take Robin to the Mickey Mouse rides? You guys can go grab something to eat if you want.” I nodded at Zacky.

“Yeah sure that's fine, but keep a close eye on her Zacky, I'm not kidding.” He laughed.

“You know I will.”

We walked away from them and went to the grab some food. I knew that no matter what had happened all of the guys had Robin's best interest at heart.

About an hour later I was starting to get worried because Zacky hadn't met up with us yet.

I then smiled when I saw him coming towards us, but that smile soon faded when I didn't see my baby in his arms, he was just running towards us all with a panicked look on his face.

“Zacky where's Robin?” He put his head down. Then Joel approached him.

“Where is she Zacky?!”

He started to talk and I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. “I looked away for just a second to take a picture with a fan and then she was gone.”

I felt the tears spilling out and I fell into Jimmy's arms.

Joel's POV

I pushed Zacky out of my way and went to look for a security guard. When I finally reached one, they already had a picture of Robin, smiling with Zacky and Mickey Mouse.

This day was supposed to be fun, not like this. I didn't know how to feel, my little girl was gone, and it was all because my best friend was careless.

I had walked around the park for what seemed like hours, Jimmy had taken Alisha and the girls home in case anyone called, the rest of the guys were helping me look and I just couldn't get Adrian's face out of my mind.