"No One Eggspects the Spanish Opposition" part. 1 1/2

I think Mike got a bit too excited. 

Mike:" M-Maybe we should go now-"

"I wanna stay like this for a bit".

Mike stops looking to the side and looks into my eyes. His face was so red, I just want to tease him a bit longer. He had such an innocent look to him, I just wanted to ruin it. 

I grab his wrists and pin him down to the floor. I lean in and kiss his cheek. He looks so adorable.  I was gonna go in for a kiss but I heard Zoey near by. I got off of Mike and pulled him up.

"Sorry for the tease but shows over. Let's go"

Mike's face is still red.

Mike:" Erm, y-yeah".

Zoey then spots us.

Zoey:" Hey guys over here! It's Larry and he's got an egg"

Mike and I approach Zoey and hide behind a thick tree.

Zoey:" You two wait here. When I grab the flower, Larry'll chase me. Both of you grab the egg and head back to the basket".

We both agreed with her plan.

Zoey grabs Larry's flower, yadda  yadda yadda, Larry Chase's her, blah blah blah. We both grab the egg and run back to where the baskets are.

Once we got there, before putting it in the basket, the egg hatches.

A bunch of mini Larry's and one that looks like Chris falls to the floor. Green goop covers us. Chris whistles while looking away.

I point at Chris.

"Chris you a hoe"!

Duncan puts an egg in our basket.

Chris:" And the score is one all"!

Mike and Zoey High five while I'm here still salty, covered in goop.

Duncan:" Yeah! One for the good guys. I mean bad guys".

Zoey:" Can you stay and guard our basket, otherwise.... "

Zoey points at Alejandro.

Duncan:" Hmm... Good point".

Zoey:" Thanks Duncan"!

Once we left Chris announced..

Chris:" That's two eggs for the hero's"!

Chris:" It's hard-boiled down to two eggs for the hero's and one for the villains, but the challenge is far from over easy. Who will win? Your quiche is as good as mine... "

Chef chuckles while Chris looks at the paper.

Chris:" Stay tuned to Total Drama All-Stars!.... Yeah, I'm gonna fire whoever wrote that".