Twenty

3rd PERSON's POV

While Nana Mimi was busy plating the dishes Lisa got back lacking out of air, like a child who just played outside the house.

"Look at that bright smile that i haven't seen before" Nana Mimi mumbled while putting plates on the dining table.

Lisa went on the old lady and gave her a back hug "I swear Mama, she is the best she's like i don't know... an angel? I am excited for you to meet her Nana Mimi".

"I am happy that you finally got what you really deserves, maybe Irene really wasn't the one" Nana Mimi said.

"Irene will never be....Ohh here she is" Lisa uttered while looking at Jennie who is walking slowly down the stairs, wearing her nice cute little dress while flashing a gummy smile to everyone... but when Jennie's eyes landed on to the old lady who's Lisa is hugging, it seems like Jennie's mood suddenly went like she have seen a ghost..

Lisa quickly went onto Jennie to ask her what's wrong but the short girl remained silent, and Nana Mimi finally speak up "Jennie..." and tears started escaping from her eyes.

"How did you two know each other?" Lisa uttered out of her curiosity.

"Because she is the woman who abandoned her children" Jennie mumbled and was about to run outside the house, but then stopped when Nana Mimi went to hug her while sobbing.

"Mom really misses you and Ella so much" Jennie tries to get out from where she is, but suddenly became weak on what her mom uttered.

"A true mom won't abandon her kids" she murmured then finally couldn't control her tears and started having a breakdown.

"I didn't.... i didn't Honey... Please listen to me first" her mom continuously saying.

"You didn't? last time time i check... Ella and I was sleeping beside you and the next morning? we finally coudln't see you inside the house?!!" Jennie murmured with her voice breaking.

"Your dad, he's always drunk... and every time he drinks, he unconsciously beat me... Saying that i am the reason why he is in a mess" her mom blabbered that finally made Jennie listen.

Her mom told her everything, from why she left unannounced to why she didn't look for her kids after that. And in her explanation after that night when her husband beat her to death, she was really scared to go back... but she couldn't feel at ease knowing that her kids was left with their irresponsible father. She did go back after a week to at least cool things down and bring her kids with her, but when she arrived on to their house, they were gone there is no even trace of them even a strand of a hair. Jennie believed every single word that her mom told her, is it because she is aware of her dad's behaviour when he is drunk and still remembered the day when her dad asked her to pack their things.

Their conversation went really great, and the whole night they just kept on talking to each other, Jennie even decided to let her mom sleep in her room for the night, they also couldn't contain their excitement to let Ella know that her mom is finally will be living with them again. And the next day the first thing they did was to visit Ella on to the Hospital with Lisa. They just spend their weekends getting to know more about each other with the whole family.

It was already Monday, and the very first day that Jennie and Lisa would go to school together. "Good morning Nini!" Lisa greeted and took a peck onto her girlfriend's cheeks that just came out from her room.

"aishhh you startled me Lili" Jennie mumbled because she wasn't expecting that from her girlfriend. They bid their goodbyes to Nana Mimi and went to school, the whole ride they were just flashing a smile on to each other they just couldn't believe that they are now with each other's side and everything was just too peaceful because they don't even hide secrets from each other and there isn't a single thing that could ruin them now...

They finally reached the parking lot where Lisa said that Rose will be. And as what Lisa said, they saw her car that is parked at the corner. Lisa and Jennie went out of the car and walked to where Rose's car is parked. Lisa did what she usually do when she sees Rose's car and that is to knock its window as a signal that she should already get out.

But this time was really different, Jennie and Lisa's eyes were both in surprise when Rose got out of the car with Jisoo... Lisa and Jennie both burst into laughter that made Jisoo asked them why "Yahh! Look at the mirror Sooyah! you have lipstick stain on your cheeks" Jennie mumbled that made Jisoo really shy and joined that laughter of the squad.

"Come on guys we're gonna be late" Lisa said while combing Jennie's hair by just using her hands. "See you by lunch?" Jennie murmured that made Rose and Jisoo looked at each other. "Aren't you going with us?" Rose blabbered. "I think it would be best if i go by myself, to avoid gossips you know" Jennie uttered but it seems that Lisa isn't convinced on what Jennie is saying.

"You are my girlfriend, and you are going with us... and from now on, you'll be going to study in the same room us ours. I will let you be the VIP. I already talked to Rose about this" Lisa said while Rose was just nodding the whole time, because she already talked to the school admin yesterday.

"Lili, i'll just go inside with you guys, but i can't be a VIP, that was never my spot... please let me reject at least this.." Jennie uttered because she thinks that Lisa has already been offering enough on what she deserves.

"Okay, i'll let you decide this time. But you must go with us before going to school, during lunch breaks or anytime that you are alone okay? i just want to be with you during your free time" Lisa murmured and kissed Jennie's forehead like a clingy girlfriend.

The four of them entered the main building at the same time, that it feels like everything went on slow motion because they were walking like a famous celeb and everyone kept on talking about them.
Everything on Jennie's routine was now slowly changing, from the Jennie who goes alone to school and separates herself from the crowd... to Jennie who has 2 awesome reliable friends, and a girlfriend who always listens, protect and loves her no matter what.

___
Have a happy weekend everyone 😝