Drive-thru Able

Blue: So I just had this crackfic idea-

Marcello: No, No, and no! No crackfics in my ballroom!

Blue: So basically, I just imagined Able working at a drive-thru in some college au

Marcello: Oh really? Can I order some bleach and holy water to go?

Able: Hello sir, welcome to the fucking 4-year educational curse we call college. May I take your order?

Clef: Hello, I would like a bacon egg & cheese biscuit, 2 hashbrowns, a box of chicken nuggets, a full bucket of chicken wings, 3 chocolate sundaes, 2 large fries, a hotdog with extra cheese, and a diet coke.

Able: Sir, would you want to order the diabetes value meal? You can even save 5 extra dollars for your funeral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Able: Just give me your order and get out.

Bright: Well I would like to order an  Able-sunBAE.

Able: Bae means poop in Danish. Would you like to wait 5 hours for your Able sunshit? The dryer the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Able: Hey Peanut.

173: Don't call me that.

Able: Can you tell me what's the opposite of " Always, coming, take, me, down"?

173: Oh, it's never going to give you up-

...

I will take your spine, dip it in sprinkles, and whack your face with it.

Blue: Don't tell Marci I was smoking crack in his ballroom.