Chapter 1:

Laikyn's POV:
My name is Laikyn Amora Swan. Im the older sister of Isabella Swan. I was also turned into a vampire on my 22nd birthday by a blonde man named James. They left me for dead without realizing they had turned me. I heard him talking to a man named Laurent and a woman named Victoria. When I woke up from the transition I was in the woods and I attacked a few animals. I ran for a while and I was on my way to Forks when I was turned into a vampire. I continued to explore the woods and I found a river inside them. I was walking along the river when I spotted a giant black wolf and I screamed. The wolf went away and a person came out of the place the wolf was and I say, Holy shit. Ive lived here my entire life and I havent seen this shit. I must be hallucinating even though I just woke up from being bitten. Please tell me Im dreaming. 

I hear from behind me, Darlin, youre not dreaming.

I spin around and see a blonde man who stands soldier-like and I say, Youre one of the Cullens arent you?

He says, Im Jasper Hale, but yes.

I ask, So, you can explain what the hell is happening to me and why Sam turned into a giant wolf?

Jasper chuckles and says, I can. We have a lot to discuss. Lets go to my place. Do you remember who you are?

I say, Im Laikyn Swan. Charlies oldest daughter. I have one question. What are you to me? I feel a strong connection to you, Jasper.

Jasper smirks and says, Well, Im your mate, and you are mine.

I roll my eyes and say, So my Prince Charming has finally come?

I hear laughter and I hear a woman say, I love your sarcasm.

I smile and run from Jasper and he growls and chases me around the woods. I laugh and hide in a tree. He passes by me and stops and I hop down onto him and he lands on his back. Jasper growls as I hold him down and I smirk at him and say, I win.

Jasper says, You wish.

He flips me over on my back and I place my arms around his neck and play with his curls and ask, What are you planning, soldier?

He smirks and says, This.

He kisses me and I run my hands through his hair and then we hear whooping. We pull away and as I get up I throw a rock at the big man. He says, Ow! What was that for?

I innocently say, For interrupting. Why else?

He says, You have a feisty one, Jazz.

I say, Are you going to explain now, Jasper?

Jasper nods and holds my hand while we walk inside the house. Everyone introduces themselves to me and Alice gives me a new set of clothes. I got changed into a pair of black Addidas joggers and a white sweatshirt. We head back downstairs and I sit beside Jasper. He pulls me close to him and Carlisle starts to explain. He says, Laikyn, when you were bitten, the venom from the bite started to pump through your body and it changed you. It was very painful and it lasts for three days. You woke up in the forest Im assuming and attacked some animals?

I nod. He continues, The vampire world has covens or groups of vampires and we are one of them. We are the Olympic coven and we drink from animals and so do our cousins in Denali, Alaska. The most important rule is to keep what you are a secret. Also do not draw a lot of attention to yourself. If you are in the sunlight, you will sparkle. This is why we reside here. The fog bank covers most of the sunlight. Sam is a shapeshifter. He and his pack shift into wolves. Whenever a vampire is present the gene in their DNA kicks in and they turn into wolves. They protect the reservation from vampires. We are not allowed over there. We have a treaty with them and we wont be the ones to break it.

I nod along and Carlisle says, Do you want to read the books I have? You dont sleep ever.

I say, Im going to miss that. I love my sleep and food.

Emmett laughs and says, Dont even try to eat food. It tastes like dirt.

I ask, Have you eaten any?

He immediately responds, no

Edward says, Emmett. Look Laikyn in the eye. Tell him to do something.

Alice has a video camera and I say, Sing and dance to Im a Barbie Girl.

Alice is videotaping the entire thing and his singing is horrible but hilarious. His dancing is even worse and we all are laughing at him until he stops when the song is done. He asks, What did you make me do, Laikyn?

I say, Oh, You streaked in town naked. Some girl named Jessica liked it very much.

Everyone laughs at him and he looks embarrassed and disgusted and I say, No, you sang and danced to Im a Barbie Girl.

Emmett mumbles, Thats even worse.

I giggle and say, The best part is that you knew all the words to it. I googled them.

Emmett says, Why dont you make Jasper do anything?

I look at Jasper and say, Take off your shirt.

Jasper takes off his shirt and he realizes what he did and he says, Darlin all you had to do was ask if you wanted me to take my clothes off.

I say, Id rather tell you to.

Jasper smirks and kisses my head and whispers, Itd be me telling you what to do.

I shiver and Edward looks uncomfortable. Emmett says, You made me embarrass myself and you wont do that to Jasper?

I say, Rosalie enjoyed it, or do you want to streak naked in town or in Seattle?

Emmett shakes his head and I ask, So, do you know what my power is?

Edward says, I think you have some form of mental manipulation.

Everyone nods and I say, Cool. Will I be allowed to see my father?

Everyone looks at each other and Carlisle says, Can we do a test run?

I nod at Carlisle.