Chapter 2:

Laikyn's POV:
Carlisle calls Sam and he comes over and I say, "Long time no see, Sam. I got jumped in the woods by some man named James and his little posse of Laurent and Victoria. I think I'm the only person who has met them. You know, you smell really bad. How's Emily?"

Sam smiles and says, "She's great. We're engaged. Leah's still really upset that I broke up with her and started dating her cousin."

I say, "Have you met Jasper? He's my mate. I think Alice had a vision of me when I woke up since I'm his mate. Did you know Bella is coming to town soon? Dad is very happy about that. She hasn't been here in years and now she'll be going to school here."

Sam nods and says, "I heard about that. She's the talk of the town and she's not even here yet. Do you feel any need to kill me?"

I say, "No."

I go over to Jasper and hug him around his waist and he places his arm around mine. He kisses the top of my head and Emmett says, "Hey, Shortie."

I flip him off and Jazz chuckles at me. Emmett looks offended and says, "I don't think she likes me."

I say, "I do like you but you are a bit obnoxious."

Emmett says, "I'm not obnoxious"

I say, "What I said was nice."

Emmett gapes at me and Jasper says, "Let's go on a walk and not pick on Emmett even though you can kick his ass right now."

Emmett says, "She won't kick my ass."

I give him a look and he says, "Nevermind."

Rosalie says, "She can kick your ass. Go ahead, Lake."

I say, "What do you want to do, Emmett?"

Emmett says, "Arm wrestle"

He gets a big rock and sets it down and we sit and grasp each other's arms and Jasper says, "Go"

I pretend to lose and then in a second his arm is smashed into the rock. I ask, "Did you get that Alice?"

She gives me a thumbs up. I smile and Jasper twirls me around and I say, "Let's go on that walk, Jazz. Leave Emmett to sulk because he lost."

We walk into the woods and Jasper steers us to a meadow and we sit down and enjoy the sunset. We look at the stars and I tell him the constellations and I ask, "So, Jasper. What am I feeling now?"

Jasper says, "You feel lust, love, flustered, which I'm guessing is my fault. You also feel curious."

I turn and straddle his waist and say, "You have me very flustered, Jasper."

I lean in and kiss him sweetly. He places his hands on my face and kisses me back just as passionately. He flips our position and lays me on my back and he holds my hands above my head so I can't touch him. We break apart and I say, "I can just tell you to lay on your back and not move and I could do anything."

Jasper growls slightly and then smirks. He walks to me and I take off running and he chases me around the meadow. I turn around and run past him but he catches my hand and pulls me into him. He whispers, "Jump."

I jump slightly and he pulls my legs around his waist and I run my hands through his hair and he huskily whispers, "Now you feel aroused. Very aroused."

We look at each other in the eyes and I say, "I don't need to be an empath to know you are also very aroused, Jasper. Kiss me."

Jasper growls and says, "Yes, Ma'am."

I say, "Fucking hell, Jasper. Stop with the names. Are you going to finish what you started?"

Jasper growls and says, "I won't stop with the names, but I'll definitely finish what we started."