Chapter 3:

Laikyn's POV:
I went back over to my dad's place and I looked in the shed and found a desk and I got Emmett and Jasper to pick it up for me and take it upstairs to Bella's room. I painted it already it's a darker shade of lavender but light enough to keep the room from being too dark. I got her a purple comforter for on her bed. I have some purple blankets in there and a few pillows and a desk chair. Everything is set up for Isabella's arrival. The truck is ready too. Jake and Billy are bringing it over later today when Dad brings Bella back from the airport. I have on this:

Jasper and Emmett go to leave, but I pull Jasper back for a kiss and then let him leave

Jasper and Emmett go to leave, but I pull Jasper back for a kiss and then let him leave. He smirks at me and I blow him a kiss. Dad arrives with Bella and I hug her and she says, "Laikyn? Why are you living with Dad?"

I say, "I'm back from college and I'm not staying here. I'm staying with some friends who actually moved here. Welcome back to you too. Bye dad. I have a date with Jasper. You can meet him some other time. Bye, Isabella. Dad, please tell Billy and Jake hi for me."

Dad says, "I will. Bye honey. Bells, let's take in your luggage."

I get into my car and I see Billy and nod at him and he nods back at me. I drive over there and I say, "Jasper, she hates me. I didn't do anything to her. She was just judging me being there at the house once she got out of the car. I told my dad we were going on a date and we are going. Bye."

Everyone says bye and we leave. We walk to the meadow and we sit on a tree branch. I ask, "She hasn't seen me in years because she didn't want to come here. Why does she get to judge me for loving this place? It's nice to be close to nature except getting jumped by vampires and coming face to face with a werewolf."

Jasper says, "Darlin', she's probably jealous of you not having to go to school anymore or starting over. You also have a boyfriend. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I say, "I would like that very much, Jazz."

We kiss each other and then start back to the house. I say, "You have to go to school tomorrow. I might go and visit some teachers since I'm back. What time is your lunch?"

Jasper says, "Be there for 11:30."

I nod. He places an arm around my waist as we continue our walk. We hunted a little bit and went back. We were reading some books that Carlisle gave me about vampires. It was pretty interesting to read, we cuddled as we read our books and soon it was the morning and Jasper had to go get ready for school. He kissed me goodbye and says, "11:30. That's when lunch starts. Bye Darlin'."

I say, "Bye Jazz."

It's just me and Esme and she says, "Come see this design for a house I'm working on. I do these for fun."

I say, "Esme, these are amazing. Do your ideas pop into your head fully formed or piece by piece?"

Esme says, "Mostly formed with a few pieces missing."

I walk over there and say, "Wow, Esme these are amazing. I wanted to work with babies and became a nurse and I'm going to be working in the NICU."

Esme smiles and says, "Thank you. That's great. Before I was turned by Carlisle I had a baby boy and he died a few days after birth and I couldn't take it and I jumped off a cliff and Carlisle smelt the blood and changed me."

I hug her and say, "I would loved to have a baby, but that's not going to happen unless we adopt."

I wear the first one with a pair of wedges:

I head out to my car and drive to the school and I walk inside and go to the office and talk with the secretaries and get a visitor's pass and I walk around to all of my teachers and say hi and I hear the gossip spread about me and how I was a leg...

I head out to my car and drive to the school and I walk inside and go to the office and talk with the secretaries and get a visitor's pass and I walk around to all of my teachers and say hi and I hear the gossip spread about me and how I was a legend on the tennis team and how I was friend's with Jessica's sister, Kayla. I got a full ride scholarship to college. It was lunch time and I head to the cafeteria and I laugh when I see they way they enter the cafeteria. Jasper walks over to me and twirls me and then dips me. He whispers, "You look great, Darlin'. Do you wanna give them something to talk about?"

I mumble, "Sure."

Jazz kisses me in front of the school and all the guys groan. He pulls away from me and I see Jessica and Bella talking about the Cullen's. I walk over there and say, "How's your first day going, Isabella? Hi, Jessica. How's Kayla?"

Jessica says, "Kay has a boyfriend named Paul. He's on the lacrosse team at her college. They just graduated. Was college fun?"

I smile and say, "College was the best. Parties were good, not entirely my scene. Studying took a lot of my time."

Jessica asks, "You and Jasper?"

I smile and say, "Not entirely clear. Isabella, you didn't answer my question. How's your first day?"

Bella looks uncomfortable and says, "It's going well. I've made some friends. You know Jessica and Angela."

I say, "It's nice to meet you Angela. I'm going back to talk to Rose. See you guys later."

I go and sit down beside Jasper. Rosalie asks, "Were you popular?"

I say, "I was pretty popular. I was friends with Kayla Jessica's sister and she was captian of the volleyball team. I was a good tennis player in high school and college. Edward? Are you ok? You look a little queasy. Is Isabella your blood singer? She smells good blood wise. I'm going to visit Mr. Molina next and then I'm leaving. Bye, Jazz."

I touch his hand under the table and leave the cafeteria. I walk outside and look at the nature and walk over to the science building and I find Mr. Molina's room and walk inside and the students are already in there seats and Mr. Molina says, "This is a surprise. Class meet Laikyn Swan. She's been the best student I have ever had as a teacher. How's college?"

I say, "It was fun. I graduated early actually. Has the program changed at all? Do you still go on that field trip to the green house?"

Mr. Molina says, "Yes, we do. It's actually coming up soon. Do you want to go again, as a chaperone?"

I say, "Sure. I'll let you know if something has come up. Bye everyone."

Some jock asks, "Are you sure you want to be with Jasper? I'm available."

I say, "Who said I'm with Jasper? It's a little illegal for me to be with any of you that are minors."

The jock says, "I'm not a minor."

I smile and say, "The answer is still no."

I walk out of the classroom and head to my car. I go to the house and go into Jasper's room and look through all his books that line the walls. I sit on his chair and wait for him to come home and I steal a book and read it.