The Night Terrors

EEEEEE requested by FreeCandyKidnapper i hope the link works now read this Parrward fluff/angst enjoy.

-*Third Person POV*-

One night the queens were watching a movie, after an hour pasted two of the queens fell asleep which was Kat and Aragon, Jane noticed Aragon and Kitty asleep. "Cathy would you please bring Kitty to her bed?" Jane said to Cathy. "Oh Yeah sure." Cathy replied and stood up.

Cathy picked up Kitty and walked upstairs to her room, and laid her down. Kitty slowly began to move around and opened her eyes. "Where am I?" Kitty yawned. "Your in your room because you fell asleep while watching the movie." Cathy replied. "Okay I'll just get back to sleep..." Kitty said as her eyes get more heavy each second. Parr smiled and left the room closing the door behind her.

-*After The Movie*-

All the queens had fell asleep on top of each other on the couch not including Cathy who was half awake, she drank caffeine before she watched the movie. Cathy decided to go to her room and write. After an hour into writing she felt sleepy so she got out of her room and headed to the kitchen to make more coffee. When she was done Cathy took a sip of coffee then went upstair and heard muffled sobs in Kitty's room. Cathy put her coffee on the small table near Anne's door. She then knocked on Kitty's room at the end of the hallway, "Kitty are you okay?" Cathy asked.

-*Kitty's POV*-

" Y-Yeah I'm fine don't worry." I said holding back the tears. "Are you sure? You don't seem like it." Cathy replied opening the door and sat beside me. "I-I'm not fine I... had another one of those night terrors when I got b-beheaded, but it was worse and my neck hurts more then usual and it's now its red from me scratching it." I sob letting my tears fall down my face. "Oh Kitty you could've told one of us, and you know that." Cathy said putting an arm around my shoulder. "I-I know but I was scared to tell you guys that because I don't want to be a big problem for the others." I said leaning towards the crook of Cathy's neck. "Do you want me to read you a book?" Cathy asked rubbing my arm of an attempt of calming me down.

"Yeah s-sure." I said. "Okay I'll be back." Cathy walked out of my room and came back with a book. I went on the wall touching the bed as Cathy crawled on the bed to get beside me.

-*After A Couple Minutes Of Reading The book Also Cathy's POV*-

I soon felt Kitty lean on my shoulder I blushed then I closed the book and put it on the nightstand near the end of the bed. I laid her head on the pillow and laid down beside her. As soon I went beside her my eyes started to get more heavy each second and I fell asleep.

-*Time Skip To Morning*-

I woke up in an familiar room I felt a body beside me, it was Kitty holding a pillow in her arms with tear marks on her cheeks from last night. I sighed and got the book on the nightstand and went to my room to put the book back on the shelf where it belongs. I went downstairs and saw Anne doodle in her notebook. "Hey Anne, what's up?" I asked and sat down across from her. "I'm good why?" Anne replied. "Just wondering. By the way what are you drawing?" I added to the conversation. "Uh nothing, it's just a surprise that I'm giving to someone." Anne said putting her pencil down and walked over to the kitchen.

It's short so I'll make a part two and that's it for this one shots. Also if you need anime's to watch ask me cuz I have great suggestions now have a great day.

Sincerely, me