I'll keep my promise..

Welcome back, the people who gave me an idea for this is fastfighter321, Salty_Queen123 And Kimberkrempp we were doing an roleplay on discord. Also the discord server is in my bio, now you can read this.
Trigger warnings: Angst, drunk Anne maybe screaming, swearing, suicide and a suicide note.

-*Third person POV*-

The queens besides Kitty and Anna were watching a movie called, 'The Platform' Anne promised Cathy that she'll love her forever and will stay by her side whenever she felt lonely. Anne decided to get a drink. "Cathy, I'm gonna get a drink." Anne said moving Cathy slightly. "Okay, I'm just gonna write in my room." Cathy responded. Anne walked to the kitchen cabinet and opened it, she got the vodka. "I'll just drink one shot." Anne said and got a cup while she poured some in, Anne took a sip. "Maybe I'll drink some more." Anne whispered and poured more vodka in the cup.

-*Couple Minutes Later*-

"I think I'm drunk.." Anne said and let herself fall to the ground. Aragon heard the thud so she went to go check on Anne. "Are you seriously drunk at this time?" Aragon said, Anne looked up and smiled. "Hey Cathy babe.." Anne said as she sat up. "I'm not Cathy, I'm Catherine." Aragon said, Anne frowned. "Yea, Catherine Parr.." Aragon sighed and sat down beside Anne. "Mon amour, I wanna cuddle.." Anne said, "Anne, I'm not Cathy, I'm Catherine of Aragon." Aragon said. Anne started to cry, "t-then where is she.." Anne said wiping the tear off her cheek. "Writing." Aragon said as she pointed upstairs. "Heh, you're joking.." Anne giggled.

"I wanna cuddle.." Anne said. "Do that to your girlfriend Anne." Aragon rolled her eyes. "But you are my girlfriend.." Anne replied and leaned in to kiss Aragon.

Jane wondered where Aragon went so she walked to the kitchen and saw Anne kissing Aragon. "L-Lina.." Jane gasped and covered her mouth to muffle the sobs. Aragon turned around to see Jane. "J-Jane, it's not what you think!" Aragon stood up and ran towards Jane to hug her, but she shoved Aragon away.
"I-I'm Sorry, I d-don't want to s-sleep in the same b-bed as you.." Jane said and ran upstairs. "L-Look What you fucking Did Boleyn! Now Jane is gonna hate me!" Aragon shouted at Anne. "I'm gonna go and sleep on the couch.." Anne said as she stood up and walked to the sofa then let herself fall on a pillow.

-*With Jane And Cathy*-

Jane burst into Cathy's room, "Anne a-and L-Lina.." Cathy jumped and stood up. "Jane, What happened to them?" Cathy asked as she hugged Jane who was on the floor. "What did Anne and Aragon do?" Cathy asked comforting Jane who was crying her eyes out. "I-I saw t-them k-kissing.." Jane said and Cathy eyes widened and tears came trickling down her face. "A-Are you sure?" Cathy said, and Jane nodded. "F-fuck, A-Anne told m-me a promise n-now she b-broke it." Cathy sobbed. "C-Cathy, you s-should Sleep n-now." Jane said as she stood up from Cathy's hug. The writer nodded and walked to the bed then closed her eyes.

-*A Day Later*-

Anne woke up feeling dizzy, "I fucking messed up!" she remembered what happened last night and ran upstairs to Cathy's room. "Cathy!" Anne screamed, Cathy woke up. "What do you fucking want!" Cathy screamed. "I-I'm Sorry!" Anne said nearly sobbing. "W-We're breaking up!" Cathy said. "C-Cathy.." Anne said as she covered her mouth. "I-I'll still love you, I'll just be in my room.." Anne whispered then went to her room and locked the door. She got a piece of paper and wrote down.

To whomever finds this note,

I will take my leave out of this world. I can't stand all the bad things I've seen, I only have one last question before I jump. How come someone always saves the people who try to kill themselves and then makes them tell everyone how sorry they are for ruining their evening? That's it now. I may not be seen after this day, it is 05•06•2020 to all who I love, I will cherish every last moment I spent with you. I felt like life is a game that I was constantly falling behind on, and I think it's about time that I finally give up. To my beloved, Catherine Parr I tried to talk to you but you didn't listen to me, you will always lay deep in my heart, please take care of Elizabeth and Mae, I'll be watching from afar. I'll see you soon
'mon amour'.

Truly yours, Anne Boleyn.

Anne cried after she wrote the note and got her jacket then exited out of the house. Anne ran to the woods where she knew there was a cliff to jump off, Anne found the cliff and sat down putting her back on a nearby tree. She texted Cathy, 'go to my room and find a piece of paper on the nightstand and read it, I'm sorry' and turned her phone off.

-*With Cathy*-

Cathy heard her phone her go off and checked it, the text was from Anne, she read it and went to Anne's room and read the note that was on the night stand. Cathy broke down after she read the letter. "T-This is my f-fault.." Cathy sobbed and got her phone to text Anne. 'Anne I'm sorry, I saw the note please don't do it. I love you' and waited for Anne to reply and saw she only read it. "Fuck! I love you to Annie, I'm so sorry. I should've talked to you, but I didn't."

-*With Anne*-

"Heh, she really did care about me. But I'm already here, waiting for the urge to jump, I guess. I love you too Catherine Parr, I love you too.." Anne said and walked to the edge of the cliff. "It's time now Anne, it's time to jump. I love you Cathy." Anne said her last words and jumped. The last thing she heard was a crack then silence.

This is a late post I'm gonna post this right now but I'll edit this in the morning. Night/morning guys. Words before editing 1050 and words after editing 1071.