limitless || k. bakugou

WARNINGS: alcohol, attempted kidnapping/stalking, happy endings :)

"limitless"

out of all of the people in this world, you were the only one able to calm the explosive blond down. most claimed it was your quirk, but others... others claimed it was because he had actually found a soft spot in you. you refused to believe it, despite being well aware that you hardly ever used your quirk when talking to him.

you had two quirks; charm and force fields. charm wasn't necessarily good offensive wise, but that's where your force fields came into play. despite being inheritably a defensive quirk, you still managed to find some offensive uses for it. you were able to form force fields around your opponents, pivoting any attacks they used back onto them. you were also able to summon a (f/c) 'wall' in front of someone who was approaching you, making them run into it.

needless to say, your charm was your main quirk. it was kind of like mind control, but more persuasive and less of a command. instead of "turn yourself in" it was more "would you mind turning yourself in? it would make me super happy!" the downside was that it wouldn't always work. if the subjects willpower was stronger than your quirk, or if they were intoxicated or under the influence of a different substance, it wouldn't work.

which is exactly how you had ended up in this situation.

you were walking home from school when you felt a presence following you. multiple presences, actually. you shoved your hands into your pockets, tightly gripping your phone before sneaking a quick glance over your shoulder. you pretended to brush some hair out of your face as you analyzed the situation.

behind you were three men, seemingly in their late 20's, trailing behind you. they seemed about a block away, keeping their distance from you. you decided to take a turn (one that you didn't need to make to get home) to test if they were following you or not. trying to walk at a normal pace, you snuck another glance behind you to see they were still there. in fact, they were closer than before.

you were shaking at this point, trying your best to calm yourself down. you pulled your phone out of your pocket, being sure to keep it out of the men's eyesight, and sent a quick text to the first person you could think of. you turned on "share my location" and quickly put your phone back, leaving your thumb to hover over the call button.

you made a few more turns, making sure to note what street you were on and where you were in comparison to your home. you kept an eye out for landmarks and tried your best to memorize them. having been so distracted trying to memorize everything around you, you had forgotten one important thing.

the ones trailing you.

next thing you knew you were shoved into a nearby alleyway by what seemed like a strong force of wind. you stumbled and fell, but you managed to turn in time to land on your butt rather than your face. you scrambled to stand up and took a defensive stance. as they stepped closer you went to use your charm quirk before stopping. the scent of booze was overwhelming and you knew at that moment you were fucked.

you quickly fumbled for your phone and pressed what you hoped was the call button, feeling mildly relieved when it started vibrating in your pocket.

"heh," the man in the middle chuckled. "look at this fine beauty. could be worth a pretty penny if we find the right guy."

"more like right guys," the one on the left commented. "surely there'll be a line of people waiting for their sweet alone time with 'er."

the one on the right cut in. "but you know we're the first ones in line, yeah?"