NCT DREAM-reload

a little note!
nct are one of my ults. THIS DOES NOT mean i will love the album just because they are my favs. if i dislike something i will point it out. just keep in mind i do not hate anyone nor do i dislike them this is just based of the quality if the music.
enjoy^^

{TITLE TRACK}
1. ridin
grade: 6.9/10
im not gonna beat around the bush, i hated that chorus. it was very empty and i didnt enjoy it at all. (i was whipped for the harmonizing and backing vocals in it tho i really loved that) even though the chorus felt empty it was too crowded at the same time? to summarize my opinions on the chorus, it was messy. moving on, the verses were pretty catchy and enjoyable to listen to. jisung and chenle's verses were my favorite. the PRE-CHORUS IS EVERYTHINGGGGG it was more than incredible. i also think the bridge is sOo amazing, i was very pleased with that. i do dislike the fact that they randomly interrupted the bridge with the rap part in it like it was so unneeded.
final thoughts: would have been an AMAZING track if the chorus wasnt so empty and messy.

bonus; music video
(jaemin came for straight up blood this comeback like JSHWJSBJANANSJJWJSNSJAK. i also think chenle and jisung stood out a lot in this mv, work it chensung 😩✊🏻 JENO WHAT THE FUCK. um...anyways the visuals were amazing and i loved how the mv fit the vibe of the song perfectly like just wow. i also want to add that i love how the choreo is pretty simple but very eye-catching. i am still not over the pre-chorus btw, renjun and haechan please leave me alone-)

2. quite down
grade: 7,9/10
at first listen i didnt really like this track because of the unexpected change of beat in the chorus. BUT i really really liked it at second listen lmao. (the fact my opinions change that fast kinda sends-) the intro is pretty cool and gives me 8BIT video game vibes (i really like that) the verses are very VERY good and renjun rapping>>>>😩😩😩 the pre chorus is intresting? but still very pleasing to hear and it was a nice transistion to the chorus. the chorus is not what i expected at all but its really nice and the harmonizing is on point as always. the bridge yEsss the only problem with the bridge is again why the rap part? so uneeded.
final thoughts; great track really catchy and enjoyable.

3. 7 days
grade: 8.9/10
i am in LOVE WITH THIS SONG. i'm a sucker for cute concepts and this is everything i wanted, from the concept to the amazing vocal performance and delivery of the rappish parts. the intro is so cute and bubbly it gets you hooked immediately. JENOS VERSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its so catchy and makes you want to bop your head straight into the track. the other verses are very nice too. im a little dissapointed at the pre-chorus tho because it sounds a lot like the verses but its still very nice. the second verse with the extra beat added is just pure perfection. the bridge is done amazingly as always. heachan deliverd the highnote so nicely and its just the cherry on top. jeno owned this song and nothing can change my mind like i have been going WANT IT WANT IT WANT IT YEAH WANT IT for the past week and its getting kinda unhealthy.
final thoughts: amazing track probably one of my favorite nct dream b-sides and my favorite on this EP.

4. love again
grade: 7.7/10
i honestly dont remember my first listen. but relistening it rn to it its super duper catchy. the intro is soooo nice like wow okay. anyways verses extremely catchy and give very joyful vibes. the pre-chorus is so dreamy and sparkly. even though its not my favorite, its definitely not bad at all. THAT CHORUS OKAY its so retro and old school and its just so so nice. even though the sudden change in style is messy, its messy in a good way. i was very pleased until the bridge came. what. was. that. damn. BRIDGE. im sorry but no, its catchy but where is the transistion to the final chorus? like the bridge really ruinded it. (thank god the bridge lasted like 10 seconds) i do have to add that the song is pretty all over the place but i dont mind it at all.
final thoughts: really unique and catchy song. it is very all over the place but that is what i like about it.

5. puzzle piece
final grade: 5.1/10
i am VERY critical when it comes to ballads and slow songs. i love them so much and i listen to them a lot as they are one of my favorites. since my expectations for songs like these are high, the song just did not do it for me. it was weak. i think its because of that damn guitar. like what was that guitar?? its sOoO loud and distracting. also the song doesnt really go into any diraction? it sounds like a lot of random verses just jumbled up into one song wich i do not really like. this is song does get a pass because of the amazing vocal performance. i also want to add that the lyrics are very cute. nomin wrote them and that just makes me go 🥺, just look at my user. that doesn't change my mind about the music though. the song itself was definitely not my favorite.
final thoughts: i am dissapointed with this song, the guitar gets on my nerves and i dont think i will listen to it again anytime soon.

!final thoughts on the album!
overal grade: 7.6
7 days saved this whole album for me. (okay that was really biased please dont take that seriously) on an actual serious note though, its a solid album. not bad but nothing special either. i expected more diversity with the b-sides though they all (except love again) seemed to lean in to a more save kind-of route, wich is not that big of a deal because i actually liked most of them, but since its SM and NCT my expectations were a little higher. i also want to add in that i want more tracks. SM really gave us only 5 tracks and left like that. we are still waiting for that full album SM!!! anyways i think all of these songs, exept puzzle piece, are going in my playlist. don't forget to stream the ridin mv!

outro;SM really played us with 5 tracks

outro;
SM really played us with 5 tracks. like are you kidding dreamzens were starving, but atleast we actually got an actual comeback. *cough cough YG* anyways NCTzens please dont cancel me yet. (i still have so much controversial shit to say-) as i said earlier NCT are my ults and mean the world to me. they did great in this album and i'm super proud of them! don't forget to leave your own opinions in the comments^^ ( dont be shy everyone has a right to their own opinion ) i hope you enjoyed reading and stay tuned for more! dont forget to stay safe healthy and to stan twice <333.

♡♡♡