1-{HOTHEADS}

{CHAPTER ONE{PINK MANICURE HANDS

{CHAPTER ONE
{PINK MANICURE HANDS

«««»»»

Music flooded Hayden's ears as she walked out from John B's house to enter the backyard. The red solo cups rested in her grip as she looked around for JJ, after the day he had with his father and the week the girl had with her grandmother earned the pair an escape with a little help from vodka and Hawaiian Punch. "Listen, I'm good." Hearing his familiar southern drawl, brought confusion to rise in Hayden's chest seeing as it was just the two of them sitting in John B's tree, wanting to be away from people. Pushing past drunken teens that's when she saw JJ lean against a tree with some blonde pressing herself against his chest.

"Come on, I know you want a blowie in the bathroom." Seeing his face scrunch up, sent red flags in Hayden's mind. JJ raised his hands in a surrender as he tried to scoot passed her tiny body, that's when she grabbed at his pants, dangerously close to his bulge.

"Ho', ho'." Pushing away his hands he continued to yell. "I'm not in the mood, alright blondie."

Laughs exploded from her mouth making anger rise in Hayden's chest. Taking long strides over to the pair, once she made eye contact with JJ and saw him visibly relax, the girl knew she was needed.

"Babe." Hayden's face hardened as she squeezed herself between to two making the stranger back up. "Blondie, this is my girl, Hayden." The lie wasn't unusual for them to use when a girl would get to handsy or vise versa, seemingly as guys found Hayden irresistible. His hands gripped, the girls almond toned shoulders as the tourist scoffed.

Getting more annoyed, the curly brunette spoke. "What's your problem?"

"Like the infamous JJ, has a girlfriend." Hearing this earned a cocky smirk to appear on his face, but once he noticed how tense his girl was, it disappeared.

"Well," a sickening smile made its way onto Hayden's lips, she then stepped forward feeling JJ's callous hands slip off her bare shoulders. "She's right here, so I'd recommend that you back the fuck up, before I cave your face in, for putting your pink manicured hands; which look like a toddler did them by the way, near my cock." Emphasizing the body part, had JJ sucking in a deep breath to only let out the laugh. He wasn't use to her being possessive and he liked it. Sure she's help him out of situations of girls before but this was different.

No one questioned the chemistry that JJ and Hayden had; because they were scared to deal with their terrible attitudes. It was known in the group that they were both hotheads. However, there was really one time where Hayden didn't recognize the anger within and that's when she was stoned; and the same went towards Maybank.

The blonde frowned then did something unexpected. She spit in Hayden's face. JJ's eyes widen knowing what was coming and he was scared for her. Hayden's moments paused letting what happened sink in and once she pulled herself together she looked her dead in her blue eyes. "You're dead." Throwing one drink onto her caked skin, she dropped the other letting it drop on the ground. A squeal escaped her pink lips at the sticky substance distracted her, seeing her disturbed it gave Hayden a chance to punch her right in the face. As the petite girl fell towards the ground screaming in pain and fear, a circle of people began to form around the three.