2-{EYE OF THE STORM}

{CHAPTER TWO{YOU'RE NOT GOING

{CHAPTER TWO
{YOU'RE NOT GOING

«««»»»

The sun peaked through the wooden shutters hitting JJ in the eyes. Immediately as his eyes opened wide, the light caused water to leak from his tear ducts. JJ covered his eyes with his arm, letting a yawn slip past his lips. With his sudden movements, caused Hayden to nuzzle herself more into his chest. Goosebumps ran across his skin as her hands subconsciously grabbed onto his sides. The summer breeze made its way into the room and right as JJ reached for the comforter to cover her bare legs and his exposed chest, the door swung open.

"Shit, my bad."

"Dude!" JJ's voice rang through the small room as he looked up to see his best friend John B. "Come on, man." Covering her up seeing as she was wearing nothing but his shirt, he felt uncomfortable with the idea that someone could get a good look at Haydens pink underwear, even if it was just John B. "Get outta here!" Through the commotion of it all, Hayden began to slip into the land of the consciousness.

"Sorry." John B replied as he raised his arms in the air before shutting the door leaving the pair alone.

"God." Letting a groan leave her mouth, squeezing her arms around the blonde stretching her muscles that's when she left a breeze. Instantly her hand shot towards her bottom and made contact with skin. The comforter only covered half of her ass. "He totally saw my goods cause my ass is eating my underwear."

Raising his eyebrows a cheeky grin covered his face as he reached over to 'help' conceal, but instead his greedy hands lifted the blanket. "Can I see?" Laughter filled the room, thanks to Hayden. The girl slapped his chest causing chuckles to past his lips. "I've got to take a shower." As she sat up and hung a leg over the bed, JJ grabbed her arm.

Pulling her back so she was leaning over him, he let a smirk rest upon his face. "Can I join?"

Surprisingly neither acknowledged their morning breath as their faces were inches apart. Instead, Hayden smiled devilishly as she leaned towards his ear. "In your dreams lover boy." Applying a hefty tap on his unit, JJ curled over apply pressure while Hayden grabbed her bag with glee and squirmed out the room. As she shut the door that's when she noticed three eyes staring her down. Looking down the hall to look into the living room, Hayden waved at her friends. "Good morning."

«««»»»

Not long after Hayden got done with her shower, she headed home hoping that if she did, her grandmother wouldn't give her to much grieve for being out last night. The teen left out a breath of air as she approached the small pastel blue shack. The paint job was fairly new as Hayden remembered the sweat dripping down both hers and JJ's backs from the hot sun. Shaking away the memory, Hayden rushed up the steps and opened the screen door. Immediately she was met with the smell of bacon. "You cooked."