Anxiety

"What the fuck?"

"The hell?"

Me and Harry say all at once.  Seeing Zayn in the middle of the kitchen drinking wine with Alex.

"Taylor!" Alex says with excitement.

"Holy shit." We hear a voice from behind , me and Harry turn around to find Liam. 

"What fuck are you doing here?" Harry shouts looking at him in disgust as he steps in front of me.

"Uh oh." I hear Alex say as I turn around and glare at him I swear I'm going to beat him.

"What is going on!?" I yell at him.

"Let us explain." Liam protests.

"Shut the hell up." Harry scolds.

"ALEX ROOM NOW." I scold I push past Liam dragging Harry with me upstairs.

I'm fuming with anger. I told Alex about Liam. I didn't tell him about Zayn but still. This is so uncalled for.

"Why the hell would you bring him here Alex! I told you about him!" I yell once the door is shut. "Taylor let me just explain. I was going to tell you. I was just waiting until you got here." He tries to explain. I'm not going to listen. I'm pissed. I pace the floor back and fourth. "Get them out now!" I practically scream. Why was Zayn here? Is Liam Gay? There are just so many thoughts running through my head right now.

"ALEX!" Harry yells pointing to the door.

"I really like him..." Alex says looking at the floor. I can tell he's ashamed but I don't buy it. I give out a small sarcastic laugh "What a friend you are." I spit.

"Alex now." Harry Demands. Alex storms out of the room and I almost break down in tears. All the memories of what happened years ago came flooding back. Liam's obsessiveness with me. Him hitting me and slapping me. The cheating. The fights he got into with Harry. Everything. Before I knew it I was on the floor in tears.

"Taylor..." Harry softly says bending down to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Its okay...Shh..." He whispers. This is different. This was a different kind of Harry. When he gets mad he usually wants to hit anything in sight and yell. But right now his mood shifted completely and he controlled his actions. He didn't blow up and beat Liam like i thought he would. Minus all of that I started to feel my lungs close in. Something that's been happening a lot when I get to anxious or excited or in this case extremely stressed out and over whelmed.

"I-I can't... b-breath." I say winded.

"Okay Let's stand up." Harry says and helps me to my feet as I try to catch my breath. Weasing is not a very attractive sound. I feel so embarrassed right now yet , so angery to even care.

"Are you okay? Now?" He asks and gently rubs my back. I nod softly as I felt myself get light headed. My anxiety is in full force right now. "Take me to your place..." I say and grab my purse feeling the room spin slightly. "Okay." Harry's quick to speak as he helps me down the stairs.

"Taylor wait." Alex says once I'm down. "Don't." I say harshly at him and yank his arm off of me.

A/N: Hmmmm....... (The picture above is of Zayn)