New Challenges

2/2 Updates.

Taylor POV

"Well , He's currently not available." I say and stand in front of him. She looks at me confused and I'm also slightly confused by my own actions. And this probably looks odd with me standing between two people who are clearly over 6ft tall.

" Wait are you , The employee he is sleeping with?" She points and clearly wants to smile for some unknown reason.

" Its more than that." I say and cross my arms. "Its complicated." I sigh.

"Well damn , creds to you." She laughs innocently. I turn my head to look at Harry and he's smiling sweetly at me. Giving me a look that I've never seen him give anyone else but , me.

He tilts his head back a little and mouths. "Let's go." I nod and look at Karlie who has been embraced by Grace. Clearly no longer paying attention. I follow behind Harry. He reaches his hand out and I stare at it. Keeping my hands to myself. After a few seconds of me not grabbing it he places it back into his pocket.

So I kiss him but , won't hold his hand? That makes sense.

I scold myself in my head. But , holding hands with someone with fingers locked is so much more personal. You can kiss anyone but , holding the hand is different. At least in my eyes. And we're supposed to be taking things slow. I didn't reject , to be rude. I had reasons. But , I felt bad and so I stuck the tips of my fingers into the same pocket his right hand was in and he took it out and I latched onto him. I missed this feeling. I'm telling you 3 weeks felt like a year without seeing him. Even though it was my choice I still hated it.

He led us back to his office and shut the door behind him.

"Come on grab your stuff." He says and waits by the door. I look at him confused. "Why? My shifts not over." I say.

"It is now. And your coming home with me." He says. I shake my head "no I can't I thought we were taking things slow." I confirm.

"We are but I havent slept in a little over 4 weeks and I'd really like to get some sleep. You don't even have to be in the same room with me. I just need to know that your there." He says and its hard to not want to go with him. I want him to get a good night sleep because I care and love him but , Then I'll be going against my own words to myself.

"Please." His eyes beg. I think for a moment while staring into his pleading eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Of course." Harry assures and stands up straight.

"Y-you wouldn't ever think about h-hooking up with Karlie right?" I stuttured feeling extremely pathetic. But , you can't blame me for wondering since he's already cheated before and then lied about the concept of it. He frowns.

"Of course not Taylor. That one time was on an accident I was drunk I'd never do it again." He says and rubs my shoulders with his hands looking me straight into my eyes.

"You can't blame me for asking right?" I said feeling a bit better. "Your right. But I can assure and promise you it wont happen again. I haven't drank a single beer or anything since that night. I hated myself and still do." He says.

I take a deep breath and release grabbing my purse and just dropping the entire conversation completely.

"Come on." I say and grab his hand. He smiles wide and leads the way to his car.

A/N: I was supposed to update this chapter yesterday but forgot so here it is! :) real life Haylor were out together on Wednesday night.