ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello lovely people!!!!
So glad you could make it here and decided to read my book.

I just want to thank you all for choosing this book and giving it a chance it really means a lot to me and I appreciate all the support and love you're going to give.

So let's get some things settled and straight

1. This book "LONE WOLF" is a work of fiction.

2. Every part of this book was solely made up by me and no one else. If by some chance it happens to bear any resemblance to someone else's work then it has nothing to do with me and I'd like to know which book it bears a resemblance with.

3. The characters and names in this book are a work of fiction and none of these things happened in real life.

4. The book contains torture and violence so for those of you that do not have a strong stomach I suggest you read my other book, HIBERNATE.

5. Lastly I have complete control and rights to this book and would appreciate it if you did not copy it in any way.

I would also like to state that this book has been rewritten and the new version will be uploaded here. For those of you that have read the first version you are going to notice some changes in the story, it's nothing major just minor changes but the story line is still the same.

Since we've got all the heavy stuffs out of the way I'm so excited to get started with this book. It's my second book and I'm hoping it'll do better than the first one. Now I feel like I'm blabbering.

Well with that said happy reading!!!!!!!

@TemptedHeart.