Book Two

So my lovely readers we've finally come to the end of Lone Wolf.

  I want to thank all of you for the time and effort you put into my book and also to those future readers that will put their energy and resources into it.

  It's because of you amazing readers that we writers on Wattpad actually get a chance to bring our creation to life and you the readers help us grow. So thank you all so much and know that you are loved and appreciated.

Now as you all can see, this is not the end of the dire wolf series. Book two of the dire series: Lone Wolf- Rewriting History is being worked on as we speak.

  Unfortunately, I cannot give a specific time as to when I will be publishing it but hopefully it'll be sometime soon.

The story of Reign, Ace and the boys will continue. New adventures will be brought on and you will also have new characters with exciting and thrilling events in the next series. So buckle up people, you're in for one hell of a ride.

  If you all have any questions that need answering, you can ask away in the comment section and I'll use my next chapter to this book to answer them. Let's take it as a Q/A.

  Thank you again so much and I love you all very much. Have a nice day!!!!!

Ending: May 4th, 2021. 

@TemptedHeart.