Our Last Moment

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. I am Khudhory, a new author. Hmm, well... I don't know what I must write in this greetings.

I just wanna say welcome to my first fanfiction that I named: Afterlife

This is a Bleach and Highschool DXD crossover, so I will combine both universes into a single universe.

Disclaimer: I don't own either Bleach nor Highschool DXD

Bleach is solely own by Tite Kubo, and Highschool DXD is a combined effort from Ichiei Ishibumi and Miyama-Zero

Well, I have spent enough time, so... Enjoy

Chapter 1: Our Last Moment

Cold...

Quiet...

Silent...

That's the most appropriate word to describe the condition of one of the districts in the suburbs of Osaka. The full moon that shone brightly that night lit up every corner of the district. But if you pay close attention, a faint sound is heard from one corner of the district, a faint sound that sounds more like someone's whining.

And sure enough, in one corner of the district, was seen a child who at first glance looked no more than 13 years old was dragging his body on the path. The child wore a kind of black kosode with a piece of white haori cloth that was waving slightly in the breeze that night. He slowly dragged his tiny body towards a nodachi that was stuck in the wall far enough away from his body. He then grabs the sword and pulls it out with all the remaining energy he has, succeeding but only to lose consciousness again due to exhaustion.

Cold...

Unlike the coldness that soothed him, the coldness he felt this time...

So gripping.

Quiet...

Unlike the loneliness when he was young, the loneliness he felt this time...

So terrible...

Dark...

So gripping... So terrible...

For the first time in his life, he was afraid.

Afraid to death...

Afraid of losing...

Afraid to leave...

After all... He was just a tiny silver-haired man who could only lie lonely in a bone-chilling cold, in the boundless darkness.

GRRRR...

At a glance, he heard a kind of sound like something growling. A growling sound that somehow... sounded familiar to him.

MASTER...

Slowly opened his eyes, he glanced at the source of the sound and saw a majestic ice serpentine-like Chinese dragon standing looking at him with a face full of exhaustion as if it were in summer.

"Hyourinmaru..." he said softly, "What... What happen to you?" he continued.

"Master..." Hyourinmaru replied shortly, "You... No, we are on the verge of death. It seems like that person's attack destroyed your Saketsu and Hakusui, eliminating all of your left hand and some of your upper body parts." Hyourinmaru continued.

Hearing his zanpakutou reply, he sighed and closed his eyes then tried to recall what happened to him a while ago. How about when Seiretei was invaded by the Quincy. How he lost his Bankai in the first invasion when he fights against sternritter I "The Iron" Cang Du, feeling very depressed because he couldn't hear Hyourinmaru's voice, getting his ass kicked by Bazz-B in the second invasion and left in the mercy of a sternritter that stole his Bankai, Cang Du, then fought Cang Du back and managed to reclaim his Bankai with a little help from Urahara, then defeated Cang Du with his temporary hollowfied Bankai.