Death is Just a New Beginning

Hello everyone...

I am Khudhory, a new author.

Welcome back to Afterlife

This is a Bleach and Highschool DXD crossover, so I will combine both universes into a single universe.

Disclaimer: I don't own either Bleach nor Highschool DXD

Bleach is solely own by Tite Kubo, and Highschool DXD is a combined effort from Ichiei Ishibumi and Miyama-Zero

Well, I have spent enough time, so... Enjoy!

Previously in Afterlife :

Hitsugaya fought in a war against Quincies who invaded Soul Society. He fights against Sternritter I "The Iron" Cang Du and Sternritter H "The Heat" Bazz-B. He managed to reclaim his stolen Bankai from Cang Du only to his ass get kicked very hard by Bazz-B. In the end, he lost in a fight against Bazz-B. He lost most of his organs and left to die in the suburbs of Osaka.

Chapter 2: Death is Just a Beginning

"HYOURINMARU..." he shouted, waking up from his long slumber. His eyes swept left and right, staring at unfamiliar scenery that was currently appearing before him. A very spacious room with architectural ornaments that is very foreign to him, foreign to him who traveled the farthest in the plains of Korea or China, and even then only when there is a hollow eradication mission that unsettles the region. Of course, in addition to Antarctica where he can calm himself in the human world. His eyes glanced over to look for a little clue about where he currently is. But, if you pay close attention, the architecture of this room looks like European-style architecture. Well... Even then, he only knows that a little from now deceased Lieutenant Sasakibe and his obsession with everything about England[1]. His eyes glanced back to his surroundings, he just realized that he was lying on a bed in a bedroom.

"Where am I now?" he asked thoughtfully. He confused, the last thing he remembered before is his beatings at the hand of Bazz-B only to left to die in some streets in Japan if his guess is true, because of the scenery around his half-dead body looks like a Japanese resident scenery. "If so, then why I'm still alive? Is it because that huge chess piece-like statue that suddenly dropped in my inner world? The one that we see together before his farewell..." his eyes widened, "How the hell I ever forget about Hyourinmaru?" he asked thoughtfully. He panicked, then checked his whole body with both hands. "Wait a minute, since when do I have two hands? As I recall, I lost my entire left arm and most of my insides in the fight against Bazz-B," he thought thoughtfully. "No... Now is not the time to think about it, now I have to find where my Hyourinmaru is?" he thought.

He tried to get up from his bed, but a sudden pain he felt around his chest stopped him. He stroked his chest and then pressed it gently in several places, especially around where Sakesui and his Hakusui should be located and the pain was felt again. His hands then felt around the bed where he lay, trying to find where Hyourinmaru was. From near his hand to near his feet, from left to right side of his body, he kept trying to find it. When he didn't find it, he almost cried, as if the only last thing that reminded him of Hyourinmaru was now gone. That's when he realized that he hadn't checked the area around his head, his hands then tried to feel around his head, and how happy he was when he managed to find Hyourinmaru.

Hyourinmaru, his zanpakutou which looks like a 140-centimeter long nodachi. Its hilt is a four-pointed star shape with an aquamarine-colored handle and is wrapped in a turquoise-colored sheath that is connected to chains and brooches. He then hugged Hyourinmaru sword form tightly and happily while trying to feel the presence of Hyourinmaru from his sword.