FIVE⁵

TAYLOR POV

Here i am infront of my ex mate and his 'luna' she was good looking I'd admit that unlike me who stood at 5'11 quite chubby and long blonde hair clearly not alpha type oh well.

'Look at her touching my mate disgusting'

'Autumn...calm down alright remember what we are here for'

Autumn didn't reply me what he wanted to do was snatch that Luna and drag her across the room by the hair.

The front door opened and my mother and sister come in.

"Brother!" Said Nicki as she lunged at me.

"Hey Nicki, you been good?" I hugged her tightly, i didn't notice how much i missed them until now.

"I been good, mom and i were packing and we are going to live with you"

"Yes you will"

"Taylor" said my mother, her eyes still sparkling with life just like i remember. I'm so glad they have been treated well while i was gone.

"Mom" i hugged her.

"Ahem...so lets get the paperwork done and sort it all out" said Luke as he heads to his office.

The office where i was almost beaten to death, i still remember that day, the alpha had requested a cup of coffee and i had to deliver it to him, when i got there he was touching my thighs and my ass, i told him to stop next thing i know the coffee spilled on him and i received the most painful slap of my life, then came the kicks and punches, including the insults, i almost burned him to death that day but now I'm glad he's no longer alpha wait...why is luke the current alpha.

"Alpha Luke where is your father" i asked.

"He um...he's in the dungeons, we received complains that he was touching people in an unprofessional manner" he said as he opened the door to the office.

Oh so when i complained about that no one did a damn thing and now that some other valued wolves complained, their complains get considered? Wow just wow, I'm so glad i left this pack.

"So sign here and your family is officially yours" said luke as he handed me the forms, his wife on his right. Pfft wife.

I signed the papers and my mother and sister had to announce their departure at the borders.

"Looking forward to working with you in the future" said Luke as he stuck out his hand for me to shake, i know what will happen if i shake that hand, i will experience sparks and a mate bond will form, nope. I bowed and smiled.

"Same here....Alpha luke" we walked out of the office to my car, a truck behind it as it contained my family's property

"Ready?" I asked my mother.

"Yes honey" they got in the car and i said my farewell to Luke and his wife. That went well.

'I talked to his wolf" whispered Autumn

'What did he say'

'He said he doesn't talk to Luke, he's becoming dormant'

'He did this to himself, let him rip the fruits of his deeds'

'Taylor...he could die'

'Autumn remember the night we left the pack and he slept with another person? Remember the pain? He did this to us if he wants to die then let him, he made his bed let him lie on it"

I was the one who got rejected if Luke dies then he killed himself not me. We sat in the car listening to Nicki talk about making new friends and going to her favorite school, Nicki is an alpha, she's 6 but  she talks like a 23 year old, her mate will be a lucky man, or girl.... you never know.