Through a Father's Eyes

Aizawa's POV

I raced to the location Shinso sent me. Hizashi was at home seeing if Shinso came back, that what I heard didn't actually happen. That I didn't hear my son get kidnapped while I stood by doing nothing, miles away. I got there, frantic, I couldn't breathe. My son. The league took my son from me. He was only 17, he's only a child. Mine and my husband's child.

*Years ago*

"I'm ready." I said looking at my husband of two years. I was nervous of how he would react, he's been trying to convince me to do this since we got married. He looked at me for a moment before screaming with joy.

"Finally! I've already looked at so many adoption agencies. I'll reach out to the top few on my list and let them know we're coming in." He scrambled around pulling a folder out of his desk and grabbed his phone and ran off. I chuckled and smiled at my dorky husband. I hope he never changes.

*Now*

There was a pole on the ground and drying blood on it and the sidewalk. My heart stopped. The police I had called earlier arrived. They tried to lead me away but I activated my quirk and went into what Eri calls "Scary mode". They recognized me as the pro hero and UA teacher I am and left me alone. I got a call from Hizashi.

"Aizawa please tell me he's okay. Please tell me we misunderstood and that our son is okay..." His usually loud voice was quiet and shaky. "Aizawa please tell me what's happening." He finished with a small crack.

*Years Ago*

When we got to the first adoption agency there were small children everywhere. It was loud but everyone seemed happy. We had decided to get a very young kid. Like one or two. The first place we went to had their last 1-2 year old adopted. We felt disappointed but not sad. We were happy that they all got adopted.

The next place said the same thing. We were about to leave when we saw a few taller five year olds. All with their new manifested quirks. In the center of their ring was a young boy, he looked somewhat younger than them. He was crying. I, feeling worried, walked up until I was a few feet away and listened.

"You'll never be a hero Hitoshi. With your quirk you shouldn't even hope to be. Mind control freak." That boy kicked him and I was already using my quirk and my hair was up. Hizashi noticed and ran over.

"Whoa love what's wrong?" He asked, trying to get between the boy and me. I looked at him and growled. "I want Hitoshi to be our son."

*Now*

"Zashi, he's not here. The police are and we're looking for him. Please stay calm." I tried to calm him down, despite being in tears and a mess. While I was doing that a young officer came up to me.

"Sir. We found something. A phone. Can you call your son again to double check it's his."

I nodded. "Love, I have to help the officer now. Please stay there in case he comes home." I said softly into the phone. He let out a grunt of agreement. It's hard to hear him like this. When he's upset like this it's hard for him to even speak. I called Shinso. Praying it wasn't actually his phone in the officers hand. That was someone's quirk, to make it look like his phone.

Then it rang and rang and rang. It showed the caller ID, "Dad!" With a cat emoji beside it. I know Hizashi's ID was "Dad!" With a megaphone next to it. The picture was Shinso's favorite. Eri sitting at a chair covered in cake. With me and Zashi on either side of her laughing. Shinso took the picture on Eri's adoption day. We never could find out when her birthday was so we celebrated her adoption day a few months ago. Shinso loved her so much. I couldn't take it anymore and in the middle of the road. Surrounded by police and detectives and heroes, I collapsed and balled my eyes out.

*Years Ago*

Zashi looked me in my eyes and nodded. I sighed in relief. I looked at the boy who sat on the ground confused.

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa and this is Hizashi Yamada, my husband. Would it be okay if we adopted you?" I asked him, attempting to be as gentle and non threatening as possible.

He tilted his head to the side. "You want me?" He asked, looking scared.

We both nodded. "We could give you a good life and we both happen to be pro heroes." He perked up at that.

"Pro hero's?! Which ones? I like All Might the most. He's so strong and bright....and nothing like me." His eyes pricked with tears.

I was quick to come up with something to cheer him up some. "You know. I know All Might and he's got a secret.... He's not all that smart. Sure he has all those huge muscles and shiny hair. But, no brains. You have brains and I'm sure you'll grow big strong muscles Shinso. Then you'll be twice as amazing as All Might." I wiped his tears and looked at Zashi to see he was crying too. I kissed his tears away and offered my hand to Shinso. He gladly took it. Zashi took the other one. And we walked to the office to sign the papers.

"Hitoshi Shinso is now your child." The lady said.

My darling Zashi then screeched "Let's go get ice cream!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dad's pov this time. Hope you enjoyed