Breaking the news

Before we get started, I just wanted to say a few things. 

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day or night to read this. It means a lot. I just wanted to write out a story idea I had one day of ShinKami and my best friend wanted me to post it because she liked it. I never expected for anyone but her to read it because this isn't one of the most popular ships in the series *cough cough* Bakudeku, Bakushima, Tododeku, Todobakudeku *Cough Cough* But thank you so much for your love and support!!

The chapter from here on out will be shorter but there are more to come. Shinso isn't going have a lot of POV time because of being kidnapped. And the main focus will be on the Bakusquad and Denki planning on getting him back and trying to find him. I will give you a short surprise POV from someone you wouldn't expect next chapter. I hope you enjoy that! 

Anyways my darlings on to the story! 

Denki's POV

Today was a new day! I felt refreshed after my talk with Sero on the roof. Although still sad and hurt about what happened, I tried my hardest not to think about it. My solution to this whole fiasco was to ignore it. Make it seem like I never danced with Shinso in the hallway in the dark and that I never leaned into kiss him. Yep. Never happened. Not in a million years would I ever do that.

I waited out in the hallway to see if he wanted to walk with me but with 15 minutes left until class he still wasn't out here. "I guess he went ahead before me..." I mused out loud, beginning my lonely trek to the 1-A classroom. I doubt he wanted to see me after I over stepped my boundaries with him. I understood. I would feel the same way. Except I wouldn't. I wanted the boundaries to get overstepped. I wanted to kiss him so much. But he didn't feel the same.

When I arrived the classroom was buzzing. Iida was yelling at them to sit down and wait for Aizawa Sensei to arrive. It's rare for me to get here before Aizawa. My eyes flashed to Shinso's seat and it was empty. Weird...

"He's sick or oversleeping." I tried reasoning with myself. "It's okay for him to miss homeroom. I'm sure Aizawa Sensei will understand." I continued.

Five minutes turned to ten, ten to twenty, and the class was getting worried.

"Are we under attack?" Mina asked the Bakusquad.

"Did something happen?" Uraraka asked the Dekusquad. Deku was muttering like crazy, flipping through his notebooks for some kind of clue. Iida and Momo were trying to remain in control. I sat silent for once.

Sero must have noticed and wandered over, "Denki you alright bro?" He asked me. I nodded, bouncing a small bolt of electricity between my thumb and forefinger trying to calm my mind.

Then All Might burst in. Smiling in a way that showed everything was about to go down the toilet.

"A classmate of yours is being held captive. He disappeared late last night. Young Shinso is being held captive by the League of Villains. We received a call from him while he getting attacked. Unfortunately, his father, Aizawa did not make it in time to save him. But, we do know he's okay." He said, his voice booming and the sentence repeating over and over in my head until it was all I heard. I didn't even notice what happened next.

The lights in the room flickered. You couldn't notice it at first but then they flashed almost as if explaining my anger and fear in Morse code. Next they exploded, shards of glass raining down on everyone. All the electricity in the room from the now exposed wires, flooded my body and all my hair stood up. I let out a sudden cry and it all rushed out of me. Taking out all the lights on campus with it. I collapsed to my knees, shaking and hugging my arms. I started sobbing. Eyes still sparking with the tears.

I didn't even realize people started surrounding me. My classmates watching my breakdown with morbid fascination. Whispering among themselves, shrouded in the dark. Watching the crying boy with sparking eyes, crying for someone he met not even a week ago. Bakugou would never let me live this down. Showing weakness like this. Deku, I assume, is writing down the events of the last five minutes in his ever growing notebook. Momo is handing out lights. Kirishima, guiding people away from me and used his quirk to pick up pieces of glass surrounding me.

I made a mess. Would I even be able to look my classmates in the eyes after this. Would Shinso laugh at me for behaving this way. He's most likely hurt and alone and I'm a sobbing wreck. I had to help him. Help him like Kirishima helped Bakugou, and Midoria helped Eri. It's my turn to save someone I love.

Sero lunged for me and All Might rushed over. When Sero put his hand on me, he yelped. I shocked him again, I didn't mean to but I can't control the energy and sadness raging through me. I whispered, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Before All Might picked me up. Taking the shocks and ran me to Recovery Girls office.

I woke up feeling better. I wasn't in Dunce Mode for once. I felt empty and scared for Shinso. But, I got over that and hatched a plan to get him back. All he had to do was stay safe until I could get to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\

I wanted Denki to show that he has less control of his power with is emotions because electricity is such a volatile thing. But, I wanted him to have enough control over it to not go into Dunce Mode as I called it before. How do you feel about Denki losing control like that? I tried to physically show how he felt about the news. They both had a lot happen to them in the past 48 hours of their relationship. 

I feel like I just glossed over the fact that Aizawa is Shinso's dad so I will be bringing up their classmates reactions to that later. 

Also Class 1-A was not just crouding above Denki while whispering about him an not refusing to help. But in a panic attack that's how it feels. Just all eyes on you and it's a scary feeling.

Anyways, till next time loves!!! Thanks so much for your support!!