Wondering and New Friends

After a long day at school, I went back home. I saw a library in front of a mall. I did not enter because I’m not still sure. I got home and saw my Aunt. “How’s your day darling?” she asked. “Great” I said as I take my phone and said “ I will be at the library down the street”. “You really are wondering right now huh?” she said as she smile. “Yeah I just wanted to break this boring day” I said. “OK. Just be careful.” she said as I walked out the house and ride to the library.
Stopping at in front of the library. I went inside and guess what?! I saw that Shawn. “Oh gun girl!! You read books?” he said as I painted a fake smile. I went in the stalls to find a good book. Finally, I found something that catch my eyes. I went to the counter and ask Shawn. “You read this things??” he asked. I just took my book and went out of the library. I rode to home.

Shawn’s Point of View
That creepy girl came at our library. She took a book that is so difficult to understand. I think she really is really smart. “Hey!! we are closing!!” my dad said like he is waiting for a thousand years. We closed the shop and went home.

Hiara’s Point of View
I stepped inside as my aunt cooked our dinner. I sat down the table waiting for our dinner. I opened the book and read it. She smiled and asked me something “Hey?? Hiara?? did you make some friends??”. “Nope!!” I replied. “OK make some.” she said. I just nodded as she started to put the food on the table. We ate and after our dinner I went to shower. I changed my clothes and I slept.

Morning again. I opened my eyes and went outside. I started to fix myself and ate my breakfast. My Aunt waved me goodbye. I rode my bike and went to school. I saw Shawn and she waved me hi. I ignored him and went to my classroom. As I am reading a group of girls are kicking a boy?? oh boy it is not a boy , he is gay! I kicked the chair in front me making them look at me. “Hey!! If I do that thing to you what you’re doing at him??!!” I said as she come closer to me.”Look you little girl stay out of this and you will not get hurt” she said. Do you really think a vampire would be scared of that silly words?? “Hey? Do you know that I can make your heart stop beating and I can lock your eyes, you’ll never ever gonna see him again” I replied. She turned back and ran away with her crew. “What’s your name?” I asked as he smile and told me his name “My name is Kim, you can call me Ki ki.” he said. “Hiara” I said as I picked his arms up helping him get up. “Always stay by side. I will protect you from that kid” I insisted. He nodded yes. I sat down my seat and Shawn came and sat beside me.”Hey how is the book?” he asked like we are close. Like yuck we never got closure. “when did I get the book??” I asked him. “Yesterday” he answered. “Yeah yesterday and can you read a book in one night?” I asked him again. “No” he answered. Then you knew the answer” I said and he got irritated.
We discussed again and our morning session ended. Lunch time. As I promised Ki Ki is attached at me.
“Let’s eat” I requested and we ordered. We sat at the end of the canteen. When we are eating a girl stumbled in front of me. “ I helped her but the girl last morning came again. “Hey loser!! Pay that food!!” she shouted. The girl started to bring out her wallet but I stopped her. I stand up and point on her. “ Do you know what is your problem?” I asked. She looked at me. She stays silent as the students start to look at us. “You are pretty but your inside is so ugly.” I stated. “Remember what I told last morning??”. She nodded and went out of the canteen. Before she got out of the canteen I stopped her “Hey!! here. The payment of your food!” I said. She just ran out of the canteen and left.
We invited her to our table and we introduced ourselves. “I’m Kim’ ,can call me Ki Ki.” Kim stated as she nodded. “How about you??” I asked. “I’m Nikah Genee.” she said. “Can call me Nik Nik.” she continued. “I’m Hiara.” I said as  we continue to eat. We laughed and talked about ourselves. I never knew that I am enjoying this. I never know that I have changed. I knew how to smile now and I knew how to laugh. After our lunch we went to our classes and continue our discussion. We dismissed and we planned to have shopping at the mall. Nik Nik and Ki Ki started to run to a stall buying anything. Buying things that they never needed. After our shopping ,we went home. It is already 7:00 P.M. I arrived at home at 7:30 P.M. When I entered our house, aunt is so worried. “Where have you been??” she asked very worried. ‘I went out with my friends’ I stated. Instead of scolding me she screamed. ‘I’m very proud of you!!!” she said. “You did it! You find your new friends!’ she continued. “OK!? I need to go upstairs” I said. She nodded yes. After 30 minutes dinner is ready. We ate our dinner and I slept.