Chapter 19/I love you too

Sana's P.O.V

I..i can't believe i was so blind not seeing his love for me...

"I really love you Sana-ya... Do you know when you said you like jungkook? Man... My heart was killing me... And when i saw both of you Two on the cinema? I thought that should be me... Kissing you... That should be me holding you close to me... I don't care... If they say you're older than me or yourings a teacher i just know that I love you"Y/n said i kiss him he was shock at first but he kiss back this kiss... Was love

"Y/n-ah... Me too i love you... Let's start things again but this time... I'll never letting you go"i said while hugging him so tight.

(Timeskip 4years)

Y/n's P.O.V

it's been four years since me and Sana are in a relationship. Jungkook change he and iu where in a relationship... And the others to. Mina and Jimin... Well he told me his final propose. Jin and Nayeon HAHAHA guess what? There married! While I'm here are the beach... Waiting forget may soon to be fiancé... I'm proposing yes... It's think it's about time...

"Y/n! What are we doing here? And why are we dress so Fancy?"My soon to be Fiancé ask me i draw a heart shape on the sand. And I took a letter out.

"Sana-shi... You scored and 'Touchdown' on my hear and when i saw you my heart went 'Heartshaker' when I first so you i was 'Like ohh-ahh' at first i thought your just a friend but later I found out that i 'Likey' you... Send 'Signal' on my heart... When i look at you your always so 'fancy' im going to let you know that your 'one in a million' your my 'precious love'  so Sana take this ring and 'let's dance the night away" I saw her nod I put the ring on Her finger and hug her we heard claps.

"Congrats hyung!"Jimin said while giving my a eye smile

"Thanks Jimin! Well i should thank all of you! Thanks guys!"i said and hug them.

"I love you Y/n-ah"Sana said and hug me.

"I love you to my substitute Teacher"