Chapter 20/Married/End

Jungkook P.O.V

Me and My hyungs are fixing Y/n hyungs clothes. I was happy for him.

"I'm happy for you!"Yoongi hyung said to His brother.

"Thanks hyung i can't believe I'm marrying the girl i wish for"He said while getting ready.

(Skip church)

We are at the church Yoongi hyung was at the sides of Y/n hyung. After that Sana arrived with a beautiful smile but Y/n hyung shed tears.he went to Sana and.

Y/n's P.O.V

I saw Sana. Getting closer to me I go to her and hold get hand.

(Let's skip this I'm not a priest)

"Y/n repeat what i say. I Min Y/n Take Minatozaki Sana ask my lovely wedded wife"Said the priest.

"I Min Y/n take Minatozaki Sana as My lovely wedded wife"i repeat same thing for Sana. We putting on the rings.

"You may now kiss the Wife!"We both kiss and broke it

(Reception)

"Hello fellow friends! I'm Min yoongi his older brother! I just wanna say to you Y/n... Take care of Sana have a good future!"He said to us while passing the microphone to Jin hyung.

"To be Honest i don't know what to say HAHAHA! But seriously now... Be happy Y/n Sana. I'm wishing you all the best!"he said then Post the microphone to Jhope hyung.

"AH! I can't believe your married now! Congratulations again Y/n and Sana...!"He past the microphone.and goes on...

(Time skip,5years)

I have Two childs right now one girl and one boy.

"Appa! Jiyoo stole my lollipop!"My oldest kid said.

"Aish! Xiunjin,Jiyoo stop fighting!"My stress wife said i came to her and hug her.

"Aish kids... Will take you out to the mall okay?"The kids nodded and smile. We headed back to our room.

"I'm lucky to have you Sana"i said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too"She said

"I love you very much my SUBSTITUTE TEACHER"i then layed to the bed and sleep.

THE END!

WANNA MAKE PART TWO? NAH I'LL FINISH MY THIRD STORY FIRST!